If you're looking to get a good wax, look no further than the Sugaring Paste Organic Hair Removal Wax
on Amazon. You can grab this wax for just $15.89 and get FREE
shipping with Amazon Prime! No coupon codes needed.
About the Product (from the company)
- MULTI-PURPOSE ALL BODY PARTS PASTE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - bikini waxing kit, also you can use waxing strips
- 100% natural. Our hair removal product consists solely of natural components. Does not contain genetically modified ingredients or other chemical additives such as: stabilizers, colouring agents, emulsifiers. Ingredients: Organic Natural Sugar, Organic citric acid, purified water. Product environmentally-friendly and safe for human health.
- Long-term effect and new hair growth prevention. Sugaring hair removal by Sugaring Factory makes the process of unwanted hair removal as simple as possible. With our beauty products, you will be able to have smooth skin over an extended period of time (more than 3 weeks). You can use also wax warmer.
- Easy to use. The natural nair removal paste does not require preheating, and the paste can be applied right away. Attention! The product cannot be preheated in the microwave oven. Sugaring paste can be easily washed off with water and does not require using any special cleaning fluids.
- Our sugaring paste penetrates into follicles and uncovers them, and as a result, every hair is always removed from its root without injury, hair breaking off, ingrowth or dermal irritation. The best alternative for laser hair remover.
I had been wanting to try an at-home wax kit for a while now and finally had a chance to since ordering my Sugaring Paste
. I had never heard of this brand before recently and was excited, yet nervous, to give it a try. It is still a wax which is a mind over matter thing, basically.
Getting started with the sugaring paste was very easy. Here are the steps to follow as per the company:
- Hair must be at least 0.3 inches (5-6 mm) long. Avoid visiting tanning booth, pool, sauna a day before the procedure.
- Always use nitrile gloves.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect to the area of hair removal. Sprinkle it with some drying powder if needed.
- If necessary, slightly preheat the paste by using standard waxing warmer or candle warmer.
- Apply some sugar paste on the area you are removing hair from. Pull the skin with your free hand.
- With a quick movement tear the paste according to the hair growth and along the skin surface.
- You can use the same piece of sugar paste until it starts sticking to your hands.
- If needed remove the traces of the paste using waxing-strips or wash them away with warm water.
I want to note, the gloves were not included with the wax so be sure to purchase some if you do not have any on hand. Once you have your gloves you are ready to get started by following the above-mentioned steps.
I found that the wax worked best if applied in a thick layer, rather than a thin layer. Basically, you want to make sure you have enough paste to hold on to. The thicker it is applied, the easier it is to remove. According to some YouTube video tutorials I watched beforehand (since I am new to this), it was suggested to apply the paste against the hair growth and rip it off along the hair growth as it would help to reduce any pain you may feel. I found this to be pretty accurate where it wasn't a very painful procedure. Did this make a difference compared to doing it another way? I don't have enough experience to say from my own experience, but going about it this was seemed to work out well. Otherwise applying wax strips (not included) would be another good alternative option.
I found the sugaring paste rather easy to work with once I got the hang of it. I do recommend watching YouTube tutorials and tips/tricks type videos on how to do the waxing for the best results and to best avoid any pain. The whole process takes roughly 20-30 minutes (give or take) once you have the hang of things and are comfortable with the process. Also, it should be noted that this can be a little messy, especially for beginner users, so be prepared. Ultimately, I feel like I could recommend this product as being a great one, but make sure to have all necessary supplies on hand and read the directions and such in full first. Most users who had a less than pleasant experience was because of user error so keep that in mind and be prepared.
Did you know you can GET FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING WITH AMAZON PRIME?!
Check out some Prime member-exclusive benefits:
You can also score free shipping on most Subscribe & Save orders – including qualifying Add-On items
that have the subscribe option. See Today's Daily Deals on Amazon here
. You can cancel your subscriptions easily in your Amazon account without being penalized. That means if you’re just wanting to snag a deal for the low price but don’t want the subscription, you can cancel it right after you receive your order.
Also, you can unlock extra savings on select
subscriptions by clipping coupons
, and you can save an extra 15% instead of the regular 5% off all items in your subscription whenever you add 5 or more eligible items to your monthly subscriptions. Check out the current Check out more Amazon deals here
NOTE: In advance of each subscribe & save delivery, Amazon will send you a reminder email showing the item price and any applicable discount for your upcoming delivery. The price of the item may decrease or increase from delivery to delivery, depending on the Amazon.com price of the item at the time they process your order.
Psst... Want to earn FREE gift cards to use towards your Amazon purchases? Join me on DealSpotr (share deals and coupons to earn points for Amazon) and Swagbucks (get paid to search and redeem for prizes and gift cards).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.