- Eight solid magnets wisely arranged in large pattern for strong magnetic power with extreme stability to be a solid kitchen tablet holder used on refrigerator door or countertop while you free your hands to read recipe on your iPad or facetime with your family
- Two size rubber padded bracket holders collectively fit various Apple iPad Mini Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablets with width or height measurement in the RANGE of 6.6"-9.6", an ideal docking station stand with quick switch between the small and large holder
- Highly flexible 360° swivel ipad holder combined with horizontal/vertical offers great adjustment without missing any viewing angles in portrait or landscape display. Perfect magnet tablet mount for typing or showcasing at events or enabling mechanics attach iPad to car panel/chassis for reading repair manual and multitask
- Strong joint between magnetic panel and bracket holder ensures sturdy structure. No need to worry about your pricey tablet falling from vertical surface while it rests securely inside the holders which have both the powerful magnetic attachment behind and the steady connection
- Not only is this a magnetic ipad mount to be used at home office school metal surface such as classroom whiteboard, metal closet/cabinet, it comes extremely handy in various business environments as a 12.9" iPad Pro Stand just placed on any desk for best interaction with customers
I actually have quite a few tablets so I was super excited about trying this out. My latest tablet is the All-New Fire 7 Tablet
and this mount is perfect to keep at my desk for me to keep track of tasks and such while I do my work. The mount arrives almost assembled. You get the base and then you have the two separate attachment pieces. Each attatchment piece is a different size and this is to accomodate different sized tablets. I used the smaller sized attachement on my fire tablet.
When fully on, it has a tight fit. I did find a small flaw, however. The way the fire tablet is designed, the power button is all the way on the end to the top right and the volume adjusting buttons are on the top left. Where the buttons are happen to be where the "feet" grip the tablet and there is no way to position it to avoid this. The problem with this is that it is holding the buttons down and will cause the tablet to go into full reset mode. If I were to turn the tablet to its side, the "feet" are unable to adjust to grip it as it is too long. So I can still rest my tablet on the mount on it's side or upright, but I cannot have it fully secured in to be held in place. For me, this is not a huge deal for my use of it, however, it may be something that effects other users of the mount.
For a different off-brand tablet I have, I was able to use the mount without the issues I experience with the Fire. So it all depends on the placement of the buttons on the tablet in such. With that said, the quality of the mount is nice. I found it rather sturdy and durable. It was easy to use and easy to change the attachements for my needs. Overall, I was pretty pleased with it and the fact that it is magnetic makes using online recipes so much easier rather than having to print and waste paper. Would I recommend? Depending on the tablet you choose to use, yes!
GET FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING WITH AMAZON PRIME ►►Check out more Amazon deals here.
Check out some Prime member exclusive benefits:
• New to Amazon Prime?
to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime
. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
• New to Amazon Family?
to sign up. With Amazon Family
, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons