Protein Chocolate Truffles
- ½ cup natural, unsweetened nut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey, agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup Espira Plant Power Protein, Chocolate
- Suggested Coatings (optional):
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Unsweetened, natural cocoa powder
- Unsweetened flake or shredded coconut, plain or toasted
- Finely chopped toasted or raw nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts)
- Matcha powder
- Mix the nut butter, honey, and salt in a medium bowl until blended. Add the Espira Plant Power Protein (chocolate), stirring until completely combined (mixture will be firm).
- Mix until the mixture comes together as a dough. If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more protein powder until the mixture comes together as a dough. If the mixture seems too dry, add some water, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture comes together as a dough.
- Scoop about 1 ½ tablespoons of the mixture into your hands and shape into 1-inch balls.
- If desired, place one or more of the suggested coatings in small shallow dishes. Roll each ball in the coating, gently pressing to adhere. Place the balls in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- 1 Ideal Cleanse
- 1 Metabolism Boost
- 1 Hunger Block
- 2 15-day canisters of Plant Power Protein
How To Shop Online From A Previous Avon Brochure
You can order from the current Campaign and 2 Campaigns back. You will need the item number and the previous Campaign number to do this. Use the ‘Shop by Product Number’ option on the eStore. For more details, click here —> How To Shop For The Best Price On Avon Products.
Ready to get started as an Avon Representative???
Just Click Here, fill out a short application, choose your Starter Kit, and just like that you’ll be ready to go!