- [WIDE INFRARED CONTROL, STABLE] It is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off.
- [FULL 3 CHANNELS] Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- [3 MOTORS, FULL POWER] The S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine's full function.
- [UNIQUE METAL BODY]This model comes equipped with a high grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter's heading.
- [MINI ENOUGH FOR INDOOR FLYING] This model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable and suitable for indoor flying or outdoor flying without wind.
Check out some Prime member-exclusive benefits:
- PRIME MEMBERS:Go here for Free $35 Baby Box
- TRY PRIME FOR FREE: Click here to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
- STUDENTS with a .edu email address sign up to Amazon Prime using Amazon Student here - You will get FREE 6-Month Trial (Instead of 1) + 50% off prime membership
- AMAZON FAMILY DISCOUNT: Click here to sign up. With Amazon Family, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.