Are you pregnant or trying to get pregnant? Then you should look into getting some quality prenatal vitamins. Of course, I always recommend speaking to your doctor first, but a really good brand to consider is Zahler Prenatal DHA
; which you can get off Amazon for just $30.85 for a 1-month supply!
- ABOUT: Zahler Prenatal DHA is a complete prenatal multivitamin supplement which includes 25 vitamins and nutrients plus 300mg of DHA
- BENEFITS: Prenatal with DHA provides premium nutrition for mother and child with optimal ratios
- OPTIMAL FORMULA: Prenatal Plus DHA is a balanced synergistic formula that provides a curated compilation of nutrients your developing baby requires in optimal ratios for absorption, metabolism and safety
- INGREDIENTS: Prenatal DHA contains optimal ingredients including 300mg of DHA which aid in vision, bone function,neural tube, immune system and mental health
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured and bottled in a state of art GMP and NSF certified facility
Prenatal vitamins offer critical nutrients to women who are pregnant, trying to conceive or breast-feeding. You might think all the extra nutrients would benefit you even if you don't have a bun in the oven; however, prenatal vitamins are specially formulated to meet the needs of new mothers and mothers-to-be, not the average woman. You're best off speaking with your doctor about a multivitamin that is appropriate for your needs.
Purpose of Prenatal Vitamins
During pregnancy, your nutritional needs increase because your baby takes nutrients from your existing stores and from what you eat. Folic acid, calcium and iron are especially important during pregnancy. In "Fit Pregnancy," Dr. Robert Greene of the CNY Fertility Center in New York suggests starting a prenatal vitamin about three months before you start trying to get pregnant to facilitate egg maturation. Neural-tube defects occur in the initial month or two of pregnancy -- sometimes before you know you are pregnant -- which means you should also have a strong base of nutrients, particularly folic acid, early on.
Zahler is a quality and with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating, their reviews on Amazon reflect as such. The pills are pretty large in size, but that is typical of a prenatal pill. Also, they're not as large as others. They're roughly the length of a paperclip, but because of the shell of the capsule the pills are easy to swallow, even as someone with a bad gag reflex. These prenatal vitamins leave no after taste, don't cause any burping, and they do no upset my stomach either. Plus, they don't have a strong nasty odor like other prenatal vitamins I've tried in the past. Overall, these vitamins make a huge difference as far as health goes for both pregnant and non-pregnant women. As I stated in the beginning, though, be sure to consult your doctor to ensure these (or any other health supplements) are right for you.
New to Amazon Prime? Click here to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime. You'll get unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
New to Amazon Family? Click here to sign up. With Amazon Family, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons.
FILED UNDER :
Sponsored Review -
Zahler Prenatal DHA, Premium Prenatal Multivitamin supplement #Review