Being a pet parent is one of the best things in life. And we understand because we`re pet parents too. In fact, Chewy.com was founded by people with a serious passion for helping pets. They wanted to make the process of finding food, treats and all that good stuff easy to find and deliver it straight to your doorstep. Headquartered in Dania Beach, Florida (yes, we wear sandals all the time), Chewy.com`s dedicated staff, furry and non-furry alike, are committed to providing the kind of service that makes you go "wow." Our warehouses all over the country can ship the freshest, highest quality productsâ€“and fast. And our amazing gals and guys in customer service are here day and night to help. Bottom line is, we`re here to make pet happiness happen.
Product DescriptionTylee`s Chicken Recipe Human-Grade Dog Food gives you all the benefits of a homemade meal for your pup, without any of the prep time. Tylee’s is made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify. Real meat is cooked and combined with nutritious fruits and vegetables then frozen to keep in all the flavor and nutrients. To prepare this nutritiously delicious food, simply defrost it and serve it. Each recipe is grain-free and has only one source of protein, so it’s perfect for pets with sensitive tummies or allergies. In Tylee’s Chicken Recipe you will find real USDA-grade chicken plus apples, spinach and carrots that are full of fiber, antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals to help keep your pal in top shape. Ingredients like flaxseed and sunflower oil offer alternative sources of omega-3 and 6 for a healthy coat. With all this good stuff on the menu, there’s no room for things like fillers, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, artificial flavors, artificial coloring or any ingredients sourced from China. Tylee’s is made in the USA with ingredients from around the world and is available exclusively at Chewy.com.
- Made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify, with nothing sourced from China.
- These recipes are easy to serve—simply defrost and add to your pet’s bowl. Tylee’s can also be used as a topper to make any regular bowl of kibble more enticing.
- Minimally processed ingredients retain all their natural flavors and valuable antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support your dog’s best health.
- Grain-free food for dogs can better suit pups with sensitive tummies or allergies. Plus, there are no fillers like corn, soy, wheat or by-product meals.
- Chia seeds, ground flaxseed and sunflower oil are full of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish your pup’s skin and help his coat stay shiny and full.