Are you looking for some chalk markers for this school year? You can grab the Toadstool Art Liquid Chalk Markers
for $13.95 + FREE
shipping for Amazon Prime members! That`s a 42% discount off the regularly listed price of $23.95!
- GREAT FOR KIDS ARTS & CRAFTS - CLASSROOMS - TEACHERS & MORE: Toadstool Art is here to help you make beautiful and brilliant crafts. Our Markers are easy to wipe off with paper towel or dry cloth making them Perfect for Teachers, Homeschooling. The Most Important part of the activity is to have lots of FUN! Limited Only by your Imagination.
- TOADSTOOL ART LIQUID CHALK MARKERS: Windows & Mirror Markers for use on any non-porous surface, including Car Windows, Bistro Boards, Ceramic Mugs, LED Writing Boards, Restaurant Menu Boards, Labels, Chalkboards, Whiteboards, Birthdays, Mirrors (Glass), Crafts, Wedding Decorations, Christmas, Halloween, 4th July, Thanks Giving and More. Always Test/Check surface before Use.
- CHILD SAFE: 100% non-toxic and Safe for Skin. Passed EN 71 (Normative Standards of the EU market toy products) & ASTM D-4236 (American Society of Testing Materials) Standard (Not for Infants and Children Under the age of 3).
- REVERSIBLE BULLET AND CHISEL TIP: 6mm Reversible Tip nibs for a Bold drawing style. Quick-drying and Easy to Use. Our Glass Markers allow you to decorate, draw on any ordinary NON-POROUS surfaces
- QUALITY - NO ODOR - VIBRANT COLORS: 8 grams of high-quality Ink Imported from Japan. EASY CLEAN UP
I love liquid chalk markers. They’re easy to use and can be used on a variety of surfaces. If you want it to be permanent (or extremely hard to get off) you can use it on cardboard, paper, chalkboards, etc. However, using it on those surfaces are NOT meant to just wipe off. If you use it on non-porous surfaces such as Tile, Glass, Plastic, Metal, Whiteboards, Sealed Ceramics, Black Vinyl, Hard Plastic Blackboards, etc; then these will wipe off without any problems.
This is a set of 10 multi-colored liquid chalk markers. Each color is bright and vibrant and applies smoothly to a smooth surface. To use, simple shake, then press the tip up and down on a surface with the tip pointing down until the liquid comes through the tip. Basically, the same thing you would do with paint markers. Once the liquid is at the tip you can write with them with ease. You can write with the chisel tip or the bullet tip – one is a wider line than the other. They write rather smoothly, are comfortable to hold and easy to use. There’s no odor that comes from these either which is a HUGE plus! I’m satisfied with my chalk markers and with homeschooling I have lots of use for these in our future crafts!
Get Cash back
on this purchase by using TopCashBack
! Sign up here
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!