Do you suffer from tennis elbow? If you do – OUCH! Here’s something to help relieve your pain from it if you do. Grab yourself the Tennis Elbow Brace
for just $15.97 and get FREE
shipping if you`re an Amazon Prime member! That`s a 47% discount off the regularly listed price of $29.99!
- ? BEST VALUE & PREMIUM QUALITY: You will receive two premium quality tennis elbow braces for the price of one. Leave one in your gym bag and take one with you. Our elbow braces are made from the highest quality materials. Neoprene and nylon band with an EVA tendon compression pad for targeted relief. This brace is put through stringent quality testing to ensure your satisfaction.
- ? ELBOW PAIN, MUSCLE & TENDON PAIN RELIEF: Perfect to help with pain caused by tennis elbow, golfers elbow, gardening elbow, weights lifting elbow or any other causes of Lateral Epicondylitis, Medial Epicondylitis, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis pain or elbow tendonitis. It is the perfect elbow brace for tendonitis, elbow arthritis, elbow tendon, lateral epicondylitis, elbow support, elbow compression pad, tendonitis band and as an elbow strap.
- ? SIMPLE TO USE & ONE SIZE FITS MOST: A brilliant feature of our tennis elbow brace is that it fits most sizes and can be used on both left and right forearms. Detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon purchase. The two fully adjustable velcro straps allow for precise fitting and comfort. This allows you to adjust to your preferred pressure without over-tightening.
- ? BUYER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your purchase is guaranteed to satisfy you or your money back. We offer you exceptional after sales service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new tennis elbow brace please don`t hesitate to contact us directly for support.
- ? QUICK DRY AND WASHABLE MATERIALS: The main material used for this product is neoprene, a quick drying material which is much needed when you`re out there giving it your all. When its time to wash your brace just place it in a delicates bag and put it through a gentle machine wash.
Tennis Elbow can be disabling, nagging, and sometimes even relentless! A commonly recommended treatment involves the use of a tennis elbow strap. The theory behind counter-force bracing is similar to the mechanics of a guitar. When a finger is placed on a string along the neck of the guitar, it reduces tension on the string distal to the fret where your fingers are located. A counter-force tennis elbow strap can be thought of as your fingers on the neck of the guitar (your forearm) and the extensor muscles, especially the extensor carpi radialis brevis, would be the guitar string, thus reducing tension of the muscles as they attach to the lateral epicondyle.
How to Wear a Tennis Elbow Arm Band:
Rest your elbow on a pillow or cushioned surface to reduce the stress of applying the tennis elbow arm band. Rub your lateral elbow muscles with your fingers until you locate the spot that appears to be the most painful.
Measure about 4 inches down your forearm from that spot with the help of a ruler or tape measure. Place the brace component of the arm band directly on the measured spot on your forearm and release the Velcro strap so that it hangs down from your arm. The brace should rest on the top of your forearm with the strap resting on the outside or â€œpinky finger” side of your arm.
Hold the brace in place as you wrap the Velcro strap under your arm and fasten it to the top of the brace component. The tennis elbow strap should be firmly wrapped around your arm in a way that reinforces the lateral muscles while not cutting off circulation.
Press the arm splint against your forearm, should your unit comes include one, and wrap the smaller wrist strap unit around your wrist bone in the same manner as you did with the first Velcro forearm strap. Move your arm to make sure the unit stays in place; if you experience a tingling sensation or sudden paleness in your arm, loosen the Velcro straps slightly to allow more circulation.
My husband often gets tennis elbow so I got this brace to help benefit him. I found that this is well made and my husband mentioned it works rather well and actually did provide some relief compared to not wearing it. He really likes the tendon pad cushion so he gets the needed pressure, but it’s sits as comfortable as possible. The brace does have adjustable fasteners to it as well so it can fit a variety of arm sizes. While it’s not a “cure all” for tennis elbow, it certainly makes a difference! My husband says he would recommend this to anyone else who gets it.
Get Cash back
on this purchase by using TopCashBack
! Sign up here
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!