Do you enjoy drinking tea? Then here`s 3 new teas you may be interested in trying out from Tea Well Being:
The Serenity Imperial by Tea Well Being - Loose Leaf (Lung Ching) Dragonwell - Zhejiang China Grade 1 - Handmade Steamed Green Tea - Natural Oxidation with High Concentrations of Catechins
is $14 and ships FREE for Amazon Prime members.
- DRAGONWELL - Lung Ching (Princess of Green Tea) These teas processed by hand are far better quality, fresher, more whole-leaf, greater health benefits, and costs a bit more to support the local farmer!!
- Region: Zhejiang Province Grade: Lung Ching Grade 1 Altitude: 1500 - 4500 feet above sea level
- Cup Characteristics: Full bodied tending astringent (brisk) with a slight heady bouquet. Full green tea flavor. Infusion: Bright and green Luxury Ingredients: Green tea
- Manufacture Type: Steamed green tea and a special 10 part handmade process.
- This Dragonwell is distinguished by its beautiful shape, emerald color, scented smell and tending sweet floral character. Organically grown, Kosher, Contaminant Tested.
The Natural Oxidant Golden Pu-Erh by Tea Well Being - Loose Leaf Yunnan Chinese Herbal Tea - 5 Year Aged Fermented with Smooth Aroma - Responsibly Sourced
is just $12 and offers FREE shipping for Amazon Prime members.
- Golden Aged, Fermented Vintage Tea. These teas processed by hand are far better quality, fresher, more whole-leaf, greater health benefits, and costs a bit more to support the local farmer!!
- Natural Oxidant Health Benefits. 5 Year Aged Fermented with Smooth Aroma
- Mountain Altitude Hand Crafted, Sun Dried.
- Rich Yunnan Province "Chinese Tea for Health"
- Organically Grown, Kosher, Full Contaminant Tested, Responsibly Sourced.
The Oolong Vibrance by Tea Well Being - Loose Leaf Taiwanese Tea - Semi Fermented Herbal Tea with Delicate Orchard/Pear Taste - Small Batch Luxury Crafted
is $18 and you get FREE shipping as an Amazon Prime member.
- Classic oolong - top 5%. Tightly rolled leaves transition to delicate orchid and pear notes. Haunting finish. These teas processed by hand are far better quality, fresher, more whole-leaf, greater health benefits, and costs a bit more to support the local farmer!!
- Translucent and sparkling like diamonds. Caffeine / Antioxidant Level: Low / High Luxury
- Semi fermented, Traditional process, Small batch crafted and formed, Hand sorted.
- Grade(s): Ti Kuan Yin Formosa A
- Growing Altitudes: 1000 - 3000 feet above sea level. Organically Grown, Kosher, Healthy Antioxidant Benefits.
My Rating: â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜†
As you can tell each tea has it`s own unique flavor and benefits. I had the pleasure of trying the teas, and while they`re not my favorite, I still enjoyed them. Since these come in a dried leaf type form, you will need a tea infuser
to be able to enjoy these. You can get these relatively cheap from Amazon. In fact, I recommend buying one at the same time you buy these teas to try so there`s no wait for you to enjoy them! To make your tea, take hot water and fill your cup. Then add the tea of your choice to the infuser. Put the infuser in the hot water and let it site for about 15 minutes. The more tea you put in, the stronger it will be. I found these teas not to be very strong in flavor and after experimenting I found 2 infusers full of tea worked best for my flavoring taste. Once I was able to get the tea to my taste I thought they were pretty good. Each tea had it`s own unique flavor as well. Since I like trying new things, especially a variety of flavors, this was perfect for me.
Each tea was completely sealed up and fresh upon opening. Not only did the tea taste good, but it also smelled good too! Needless to say I am very pleased with this tea and recommend giving them a try. It`s well worth the investment and honestly, fresh tea is much better than the pre-packaged tea bags!
What`s your favorite tea?
Buy Now Amazon Prime FREE Trial