As females, we love our shoes. We may have different style and tastes, but when we find a shoe we like that`s it. We stick with it. But what if we could take a cool shoe, and change it`s style a bit to make it look like something else, but still get to keep that comfortable feel of the original shoe? Well, you can do just that with Zuzatz
! Not only will I tell you about my experience with these shoes, but they`re offering one lucky reader a chance to win some shoes of their own!
are sandals/flip flops (whichever you choose to call them) where you can change out the straps to make them look like a different pair of shoes! So rather than having tons of shoes taking up space, you can narrow down the collection and just change out the straps. Need pink straps today but blue tomorrow? No problem! The straps are easy to change out. Not to mention the shoes themselves are very comfortable.Â My straps stayed in place as I walked as well. I would have hate to go out and my shoes just snapped out of place, but they didn`t!
The customer service I received was great as well! My shoes arrived in tact and all together, and the box wasn`t beat up. Nothing worse than receiving a beat up package to find parts missing. No worries of that when getting these shoes. Zuzatz has a lot of styles to choose from so you can make the shoe that`s right for you.
About ZuZatz (according to their web site)
Who we are:
We make life easier for women on-the-go by providing fashionable footwear thatâ€™s high in style and small in space, leaving more room in your closet and more money in your wallet. Zuzatz feature patented QuickClickâ„¢ technology, allowing women of all ages to easily change their look, while Zuzatz Style Straps offers a limitless collection of colors and styles, providing a wide variety of solutions to easily transition from morning to evening, work to play, and grocery shopping to girlâ€™s night out.
Weâ€™re not just a fashion statement - weâ€™re a fashion solution.
What we are:
We manufacture interchangeable womenâ€™s sandals that match any and all styles. The Zuzatz sandal base is equipped with our patented QuickClickâ„¢technology, allowing customers to quickly change the Style Strap for any occasion. Our QuickClickâ„¢technology exceeds industry standards, as each fastener withstands more than 70 pounds of pull force.
With a single black or brown sandal base, Zuzatz owners can mix and match any variation of Style Straps to match their outfit or their mood. A standard pair of Zuzatz comes with a sandal base and a pair of Style Straps and costs $41.00, while additional Style Straps range from $12 to $20.
Where we are:
Headquartered in Orion, Michigan, our sandals have walked across most of the U.S. soil to retailers throughout the country.
How we came about:
We recognize the need for stylish footwear whether youâ€™re at home or away. So, rather than filling your closet with various styles of shoes, or carting extra luggage when traveling, we came up with the simple solution of one sandal with endless style possibilities. Zuzatz allow women with style to change their look without changing their shoes.
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway? Purchase some from here
1 pair of shoes, choice of style.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTH 1 ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- download my tool bar
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know! Earn another entry by "linking" this post (button at top of post)
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store.
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends July 13, 2010