This is definitely a wonderful addition for our new home! Now with having a backyard, we need a reliable lock for the back gate. Luckily for me Wordlock was to the rescue and sent me one of their brass padlocks to check out. Not only that, but one of you will get a chance to also try out the brass padlock as well!
What makes WordLock different than your typical locks you see in your local stores? Quite simply, you use words as your combination codes rather than numbers. The brass lock is the strongest, burliest lock youâ€™ll find in the Wordlock world, combining maximum security with ease of use. Wordlock security begins with the innovative algorithm that creates up to 10,000 word and letter combinations on a lock that uses only hardened steel and brass. This lock is virtually indestructible from weather, strain or tampering. The hardened steel shackle comes in two lengths: 1â€ and 2-1/4â€. That means you can lock anything and everything, from the occasional need for extra peace of mind to the brute strength required for expensive equipment and cherished possessions. The Wordlock brass lock has a double-locking design, too, which gives you even more security. And the password is simple to reset, again and again, whenever you need to.
So what do I think? I love the lock! It`s unique for starters. While it has the same typical look at first glance as your normal lock, when you look at the bottom you can see the letters for your combination. The lock itself also has a little weight to it, not like those poorly made locks you find at the discount store. I also love how simple it is to change or reset your password in the case you forget it. With all this crazy weather we get here in Louisiana I also must admit that I like how it`s weather resistant. I don`t have to worry about a bad thunderstorm or super hot weather damaging the lock.
Overall I believe this is a high quality product that will last. WordLock is a trusted company as I have worked with them in the past for a previous lock that still works great today. They provide friendly and professional customer service as well as quick shipping. If you have something you need to lock up whether it`s your yard or luggage I highly recommend checking out WordLock. I doubt you will be disappointed!
MANDATORY ENTRYÂ*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: WordlockÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Subscribe to Scrappin A Moment via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog post
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand. The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you. The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.