Aromatherapy has been shown to carry many benefits in terms of wellness and stress relief. A lavender sachet next to your bed or the smell of a scented candle can do wonders for relieving stress and help you unwind from your day. Studies have shown that aromatherapy does indeed have an effect on brainwaves and can alter behavior. My favorite way to enjoy aromatherapy is through using a diffuser with my essential oils, such as REIDEA Essential Oil Diffuser; which you can grab for as low as $34.49 on Amazon! You can also check out the REIDEA brand here.
Normally this is listed for $59.99, but it is currently marked down to $45.99, plus use the coupon code I have listed at the end of my review for an additional 25% off which makes it just $34.49 and get free shipping if you're an Amazon Prime member!
Here's the summary about this diffuser:
- RELAXING &COOL MIST ALL NIGHT LONG! High capacity 400ml tank releases your favorite scented spa aromas for up to 12 hours.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY & SAFE TO USE! Whisper silent (Noise<20dB) electric diffuser and light shutoff setting lets you and the kids sleep soundly. Improved safety with cold ultrasonic diffuser technology and water sensing auto shut-off function.
- FULL ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS! 1,3 and 6-hour timer or continuous run mode. High and low mist settings for large rooms or small personal spaces.
- ROMANTIC MOOD LIGHT: You can choose among 7 colors between two modes: steady on/changing color. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim. The soft light creates romantic atmosphere which helps you escape the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- NATURAL AND PRIMITIVE DESIGN: REIDEA "Healing Rose" essential oil diffuser with wood grain design infuse lovely fragrance and bring tranquilizing atmosphere to your room, perfect for relieving modern day stress and creating a comfortable and relaxed environment continuous mist time.
I am a huge fan of using essential oils and diffusers. I have a few throughout my house that I use regularly. So I'm very familiar with them and the various ways they work. I have had both big and small and bigger does not always mean better. With that said, this is a pretty nice option for a diffuser.
The first thing that caught my attention was the lovely design. It sort of reminds me of a flower (a tulip) by the tall open-tip top. Using the diffuser is just the same as any other I have owned. To use, just plug it in, fill with water, add the essential oil of choice, put the top on, select light color, set how long you want it on and that's it. Filling, I found the cup it comes with fills the diffuser just half way. So if you want it full to stay on longer, you will need to fill two cups to get a full tank. I found changing between the various lighting and timer settings to be simple. Just press the button and that's it. The same cycle is how you power it off or it will auto shut off once the water runs out. The diffuser has a solid build and is well constructed. I discovered no leaking from it either while using it.
As far as how well it works goes; I found it does a good output for the mist level. I can easily see it flowing it when it is on. It also has a good aroma output as well. If the mist flow is good, generally the fragrance is good as well, assuming you have a good smelling essential oil. After a few minutes of the diffuser being on I found smell the fragrance filling the room. I found it even more noticeable if I left the room for a few minutes and walked back in. The fragrance does seem to stay contained to the room that the diffuser is in, but that's typical of a diffuser so if you're looking to get the whole house smelling good, I would get one diffuser per room.
Needless to say, I am very pleased with the diffuser and highly recommend this brand to anyone in the market for one. It's got a classy design and functions well - two important factors, in my opinion, to a diffuser.
Get 25% off with the code ASHDFS25 Start Date: 02/22/2017 12:01 AM PST End Date: 02/22/2018
* Check out more Amazon deals here.
New to Amazon Prime? Click here to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime. You'll get unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
If you are a student with an .edu email address sign up to Amazon Prime using Amazon Student here - You will get FREE 6-Month Trial (Instead of 1) + 50% off prime membership