Being a pet parent is one of the best things in life. And we understand because were pet parents too. In fact, Chewy.com was founded by people with a serious passion for helping pets. They wanted to make the process of finding food, treats and all that good stuff easy to find and deliver it straight to your doorstep.
Headquartered in Dania Beach, Florida (yes, we wear sandals all the time), Chewy.coms dedicated staff, furry and non-furry alike, are committed to providing the kind of service that makes you go "wow." Our warehouses all over the country can ship the freshest, highest quality productsâ€“and fast. And our amazing gals and guys in customer service are here day and night to help. Bottom line is, were here to make pet happiness happen.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Natural Open Range Recipe with Beef, Venison & Lamb Dry Dog Food is a delicious protein-rich recipe brimming with real venison, lamb and USA farm-raised beef as the #1 ingredient. It’s a hearty meal chock full of nutritious ingredients including peas, potatoes and cranberries. Plus, it’s free of gluten, grains and fillers.
- PEAK Open Range Recipe from Rachael Ray Nutrish is packed with delicious proteins that dogs instinctively crave
- Real U.S. farm-raised beef is always the #1 ingredient, combined with protein-rich venison, lamb, and essential nutrients
- With 30% high-quality protein, it will help your pup stay satisfied and full of energy
- The high-quality proteins provided in this formula provide essential nutrients to help support healthy organs and lean muscle mass
- Chicken fat, whole flaxseed and menhaden fish meal are naturally rich sources of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids, which help support healthy skin and coat
- Beef, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas, Whole Dried Potatoes, Pea Flour, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Meal, Whole Flaxseed, Venison, Lamb, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Pork Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,635 kcal/kg; 338 kcal/cup as fed
This is part 3 of a 3 part post series. We agreed, with Chewy, to try out the Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Natural Open Range Recipe with Beef, Venison & Lamb Dry Dog Food for Scooby for 1 month to see how it goes for her and our family. In this 3rd and final post, I will be giving my overall final opinion about our experience with the food.
As I had mentioned in the previous post, since Scooby began eating Rachael Ray, I cant say that Ive noticed any real changes. Its been about 3-3.5 weeks now at this point that shes been on it, but I havent noticed any changes in her. There have been no changes in her skin, fur, stool…etc. Shes always a very active and happy dog, though, so thats a good thing - right?! I mean, no change is better than a bad change; especially when the dog is already healthy. However, the fact that she still eats the food and seems to actually enjoy feeding time with this brand is a plus for us. So while her physical appearance and her behavior hasnt changed, the fact shes eating more normal (than basically relying on stealing table food to avoid her dog food at all costs) says a lot to us.
At this point, I think its fair to say that this is a delicious brand of food in Scoobys eyes as well as a healthy brand for her as well. She has been enjoying feedings and hasnt been turning her nose up to the food. In fact, the only issue I can find is that a couple of my cats like it too so we have to keep an eye out to try to keep them away from it! Strange - cats want the dog food, the dog wants the cat food - I have yet to understand why on this one. Either way, though, at the end of the day, our experience with the Rachael Ray food has been a positive one and is definitely a brand I can see us continuing to use for Scooby.
By the way, if you choose to try this brand food off Chewy.com, be sure to get the subscribe and save option where you can save some money! You can cancel the subscription any time or extend or shorten the delivery dates as often as you need! No hassle at all and their customer service is so friendly! Get on just to chat with them about your pet and they talk to you and make you feel like they truly care about them as well. With the lack of customer service these days this is certainly a heart-felt type thing.