Do you enjoy a challenge? Then you`ll really enjoy this Puzzles of Utopia 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
that you can get for just $14.98 and get FREE
2-day shipping if you`re an Amazon Prime member!
- 1,000 puzzle pieces make for a challenging, thrilling, but relaxing activity. Chill with this beautiful puzzle, an authentic picture taken in #DevilsHopyard State Park in Connecticut by Bay from Warriors for Joy.
- When you can`t be out with nature because of time, weather, distance, transportation, or other concerns - just sit down and pretend you can hear the rustling of the trees and burbling of the water down the rocks.
- Puzzle pieces come in a tight plastic bag inside the sturdy box for safekeeping and easy transport
- Made out of top quality materials; this puzzle can be put together and broken up repeatedly, or glued together to hang on your wall as beautiful artwork (glue is unfortunately not included)
- We`re here for you. Warriors for Joy is the creator of Puzzles of Utopia and we support your right to joy and peace. Contact us anytime via Amazon or at 732.630.2970.
Puzzles can be relaxing and this one sort of reminds me of a picture I took on my favorite vacation I ever took, to Washington State. So this puzzle sort of "spoke" to me so to speak. First of all, there are 1,000 pieces. Honestly, I am still working on the puzzle. I ended up setting it somewhere safe so the family could work on it together. Whenever someone has some free time, they can go work on the puzzle. Of course, 1,000 pieces is quite challenging! The pieces are small as well, so be careful around small children.
The puzzle details are lovely. The picture of the puzzle is clearly printed on each piece without any distortion. There are no signs of the picture separating from the cardboard either. Each piece, so far, has connected effortlessly and stays connected without slipping out of place. So far, even though the puzzle is a challenge, it is definitely fun and relaxing. It`s definitely something our family needed to help wind down from all the craziness of the holidays these past couple of months.
Needless to say, it is certainly recommended!
1. The ends! Create a border.
2. Find the contrasts. Most nature photos have a horizon to follow, plus any place where one color or shape hits another means pieces that stand out. Easiest to find in the box and easiest to place in the puzzle.
3. Spill em out. All of them.
4. Divide up the pieces based on general color. Once you focus more on one color map, you`ll start seeing those small differences in hues.
5. Enjoy yourself. If you need, there`s no shame in taking a break and coming back tomorrow.
6. Invite a friend or family member to join you. Challenges are so much easier and worthwhile when done together.
???? Get Cash back on this purchase by using TopCashBack! Sign up here for FREE!
*Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!
???? Want to Save More Money? Try these out:
FILED UNDER :
Sponsored Review -
Puzzles of Utopia 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - $14.98 #Review