Have mosquito problems? Me too! You should probably invest in the Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet
for just $8.88 and get FREE
shipping with Amazon Prime! Not too bad if you ask me!
- ?SAFELY ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS while keeping mosquitoes at bay with our Repellent Bracelet. Protect yourself from West Nile, Zika and other viruses without nauseating, skin-irritating chemicals.
- ?ALL-NATURAL PROTECTION is DEET-free and non-toxic. Get 24-hour kid-safe coverage with our proprietary blend of lavender, geranium, menthol and citronella oils in a waterproof, no-mess Neoprene bracelet.
- ?EASY-APPLICATION BRACELET is 260mm long to fit adults and children. The buckle-free band fits comfortably on a wrist or ankle; or slip it through a belt loop, or around backpack strap or stroller frame.
- ?FIVE FASHIONABLE COLORS available: black; yellow; blue; red; or green. Bracelet comes with 4 repellent inserts, each providing 15-day protection. Get reliable protection from mosquito-borne illnesses.
- ?90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE lets you try our repellent bracelet risk-free. If our product does not perform to your expectations, return it for a 100% refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
I live in southern Louisiana. We have obese mosquitoes around here – no joke! Just the other night I went outside to talk to our neighbor and came back in with bites all over! And when I say big – these things have been eating quite well from how they look! Any way, when this mosquito repellent bracelet arrived I was excited to try it out. I swear, I’m a mosquito magnet so I’ll try just about anything to keep them away from me! When I first received the bracelet, it came in a nice plastic display pack. In it was a bracelet and 4 refills.
The bracelet was thinner than some other brands but I love the material. It is really soft and somewhat silky, so it’s really comfortable to wear. Since the material is not all that thick, it’s also lightweight and it allows you to breathe better under it. There is a little mesh pocket on the outside of the bracelet where you slide one of the opened, individually wrapped refills into. The package says that one refill will last for 15 days. It smells strong when you open it and the smell slowly fades as the days go by. The plus side? No DEET, no chemicals: only citronella, geranium, peppermint, and lavender.
Since I’ve been using the bracelet for the past few days, I’ve noticed a difference. I have not been getting bitten so far, which means this bracelet must really work. I plan to continue trying it out to see if the fills really work for the 15 days or not, but so far, I’m loving it!
Get Cash back
on this purchase by using TopCashBack
! Sign up here
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!