Okay, where was this when I needed it last year?! Want to save money on swim diapers for you baby? Grab the Nageuret Baby Swim Diapers By Beau & Belle Littles. One-size Reusable Swimming Diapers, Washable & Adjustable Fitting Babies 0-24 Months, 6-40 Lbs. Very Cute Waterproof Cloth Infant Swim Diaper, Get Your Water Baby Swimming Today! (Sea Turtles) for just $15.47 + FREE shipping for Amazon Prime members. Normally this goes for $25.99!! Not a bad deal or price considering how much you spend on swimmers to begin with!
- 100% Polyester
- â˜… â˜… REUSABLE, ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL SWIM DIAPER â˜… â˜… The Nageuret reusable swim diapers are washable and adjustable between 6-40 lbs (waist 7.75in.-19.5in, legs 5.5in-10in), the snaps adjust around the waist with three different sizes, and two different size adjustments for the height of the swim diaper.
- â˜… â˜… REQUIRED IN PUBLIC SWIMMING AREAS â˜… â˜… Nearly every pool requires some sort of swim diaper on babies that have yet to be potty-trained, we designed the Nageuret Swim Diapers to keep solids in the swim diaper and keep others safe from unwanted swimming companions :)
- â˜… â˜… WATERPROOF & STYLISH â˜… â˜… Outer shell is waterproof fabric made from 100% PUL polyester and features cute patterns so your little Beau or Belle can swim in style, the inside is a Polyester mesh designed for easy washing and baby comfort.
- â˜… â˜… ECO-FRIENDLY â˜… â˜… As a family-owned company, we are economically and ecologically-minded so we decided to switch from store brands like Huggies or Pampers to these because they are higher quality, better for the environment (and since I`m a cheapskate) better on our wallets.
- â˜… â˜… NO RISK â˜… â˜… We offer a 1-year better than money-back guarantee on every swimming diaper we sell: if something happens to your swim diaper, just let us know, we will refund your money AND give you a new swim diaper of your choice! So what`s to lose? Click Add to Cart to get your little Beau or Belle swimming today. âœªâœªADD TWO OR MORE GET 10% OFF. Use Code BBL10Off in the cart.âœªâœª
My Rating: â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…
My son is 1.5 years in age and LOVES the water. Buying swimmers gets expensive though. You pay around $7-$10 depending where you go for a small pack of disposable, 1 time use, swimmers. With the Nageuret Baby Swim Diapers By Beau & Belle Littles you can just buy 1 and use it over and over until your child outgrows it - or the dog eats it, whichever comes first. This is basically the same as a cloth diaper, but it`s meant specifically for swimming. It`s soft, light weight, well designed and adorable. While they don`t seem like it, they are waterproof and also have a mesh lining on the inside, but it`s the soft material mesh, not that cheap netting mesh found in some swim trunks. I love that it`s designed with snaps around it so you can use it when your child is at a young age and adjust it as he/she gets older. My son, Jace, was able to wear it comfortably with no problems. I had him give it a try and play in the bath tub since it`s way too hot to go out right now anyway and he enjoyed splashing around and I didn`t find any `floaters` or mess come from his swim diaper. In the event he did make mess in the swimmer, these are super easy to clean - just dump it into the toilet, wash with cold cater then dry in the dryer! All while playing the swimmer stayed snug on Jace as he ran, stomped, kicked, splashed, etc. When taking it off it wasn`t dug into his skin either. As a mom I love the build of this and of course Jace looks adorable in it!