I love getting massages - don`t you?! Well now you can get a pretty good one by using the Muscle Roller Stick 18" By Live Infinitely - Myofascial Therapy Deep Tissue Rolling Muscle Massager for Pre or Post Workout - Relieve Knots, Soreness, Decrease Tension and Increase Blood Circulation
! You can grab this for just $17.90 and get FREE shipping if you`re an Amazon Prime member! That`s a 34% discount off the regularly listed price of $26.99!
- âœ¦Professional Gradeâœ¦ These 18" muscle roller sticks features a stiff stainless steel inner core and 7 independent squeak free ABS plastic rollers which are strong enough to handle any amount of pressure you want. Guaranteed to NEVER break!
- âœ¦Ergonomicâœ¦ Live Infinitely massage rollers incorporate soft rubber handgrips, which are contoured to fit perfectly into your hands for maximum comfort! Eccentric floating rollers adjust to fit your body to provide the best possible massage.
- âœ¦Versatileâœ¦ Use pre workout to stretch your muscles, increase flexibility, promote blood circulation and reduce post workout soreness. Proven to reduce shin splints, stretch IT bands and reduce likeliness of a pulled muscle. Enjoy post workout as a deep tissue massager that can break apart tender lactic acid build-ups (muscle knots) to provide quick and lasting relief.
- âœ¦All Inclusive Purchaseâœ¦ Every massage roller includes a FREE eBook outlining numerous ways to get the most from your new Live Infinitely product. As well, you get lifetime access to our how-to video collection explaining how to massage your Triceps, IT Bands, Calves, Feet, Neck and any other muscle you can imagine!
- âœ¦Reliable Customer Serviceâœ¦ Every purchase is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If your not thrilled, simply contact our reliable customer service team and know you will receive unmatched personal assistance.
My Rating: â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…
Stick it to muscle pain and soreness with a muscle roller stick like the one I have featured above. Muscle rolling can be a great way to help loosen up muscles, relieve muscle pain, muscle spasms, and soreness. Muscle rollers (or massage rollers as some people call them) help to warm up and loosen tight or sore muscles. They can be used to help relieve pain or to help muscles recover after strenuous activities or a workout. Some great areas to use a muscle roller on include tight IT Band, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, muscle cramps, muscle spasms, muscle strains, tight calves, carpal tunnel, tense neck and shoulders, tight hamstrings, and more.
The Live Infinitely Muscle Roller Stick is 18 inches in length and features hard, stiff rollers on it to help relieve knots and tension. What I like about this particular roller compared to others is that it doesn`t squeak. So when you`re getting massaged you can actually relax. Yes, I`ve had a massage roller that squeaks before. Even though it felt good, the noise was distracting, which is why I feel the need to point out this one is silent. Also, this massage stick is not bulky at all and quite easy to just throw in your gym bag without taking up too much room. The massage stick has a flex resistant stainless steel core covered with durable ABS plastic rollers. It has nice comfortable rubber hand grips that fit into your hand nicely and give you a great grip without it slipping around at all. It also came with a very handy little guide with tips on how to use it that I found very helpful! Overall this massage stick really helps out with those sore back muscles, is well made, feels great, and is simply easy to use. Needless to say I highly recommend it to anyone who needs some back pain relief!
Buy Now Amazon Prime FREE Trial