As a mom of two young children, keeping creams and ointments around, such as the Honeybuns Diaper Balm
, is a must. Not only do I like this stuff, but it`s pretty affordable as well. You can grab a jar of this stuff for just $14.99 and FREE shipping for Amazon Prime members. That`s a 50% discount off the regularly listed price of $30!
- Give Your Baby Instant and Long Term Relief or Your Money Back! Get the best diaper rash cream with everything your baby`s skin needs, without the hidden toxins.
- Soothe, repair and help prevent diaper rash, chaffing and irritation with organic ingredients scientifically proven as a natural diaper rash treatment. Help repair and protect seborrheic dermatitis, baby eczema and more.
- Nourish and Protect Delicate Skin: USDA Certified Organic, made with Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Chamomile, Calendula and more.
- Our gentle, hypoallergenic diaper rash cream is made for sensitive, irritated skin on your baby`s bottom. Protect from moisture, inflammation, chafing and infection. Naturally antibacterial and antifungal herbal ingredients.
- Effective, Yet Safe: Our baby products are 100% natural and organic, containing no toxins, parabens, SLS, alcohol, mineral oil, petrolatum or other skin damaging ingredients.
My Rating: ?????
I have a 2-year-old son who is potty training, but still wears diapers. I found that to actually PREVENT diaper rashes using cream, such as this one, works great. Of course if he gets a diaper rash this will also help soothe it and repair his sore skin as well without any harsh chemicals. There`s nothing complicated about it. Just open the jar, rub your finger in it, and apply to affected area. That`s it. There`s no fragrance that I noticed either. I love all the benefits that this product has to offer, yet is still safe for sensitive skin. When trying it out on my sons bottom between a few diaper changes, my son showed no signs of discomfort and no rashes broke out from use - proving this works as it is described. Needless to say we`re pretty impressed and happy with this diaper rash cream and would definitely recommend it.
By the way, use the code CLOSET16
and get a discount when ordering!