As a mom of two young children, keeping creams and ointments around, such as the Honeybuns Baby Healing Ointment
, is a must. Not only do I like this stuff, but it`s pretty affordable as well. You can grab a jar of this stuff for just $14.99 and FREE shipping for Amazon Prime members. That`s a 50% discount off the regularly listed price of $30!
- Help your baby get healthier, happy skin or your money back. Start your kids off the right way with a non-toxic, chemical free skin treatment.
- Soothe itchy, inflamed and irritated skin with the first application. Boost healing and strengthen the skin the more you use it. Best natural healing balm for baby eczema, cradle cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), chapped nose, hives, rashes and more.
- A nutrient-rich treatment, made for sensitive skin. Our natural, hypoallergenic formula includes USDA Certified Organic Chamomile, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Raw Honey, Avocado Oil and a whole host of herbs and extracts-- all scientifically proven to help alleviate and heal the skin.
- As safe as it is effective. Paraben free, alcohol free, fragrance free and contains no toxins, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil and cruelty free.
- Deeply moisturize, reduce redness, soothe irritated skin, protect from infection and chafing and offer quick pain and itch relief.
My Rating: ?????
I have a 2 year old son who is potty training, but still wears diapers. I found that to actually PREVENT diaper rashes using cream, such as this one, works great. On top of being a diaper rash cream, this stuff is great for cradle cap, eczema, chapped nose, hives, rashes and more. It`s even good to help soothe itchy and irritated skin! This stuff is organic, high quality, and simple to use. There`s nothing complicated about it. Just open the jar, rub your finger in it, and apply to affected area. That`s it. There`s no fragrance that I noticed either. I love all the benefits that this product has to offer, yet is still safe for sensitive skin. When trying on a couple of mosquito bites on my son he showed no signs of discomfort and no rashes broke out from use - proving this works as it is described. Needless to say we`re pretty impressed and happy with this healing balm and would definitely recommend it.
FILED UNDER :
Sponsored Review -
Honeybuns Baby Healing Ointment #eraorganics #Review