Are you into cool tech type gadgets? Know someone who is? Then this item should definitely spark your interest! I don’t know about you, but before I was offer to check this product out, I had never actually seen any virtual reality goggles
in person. I mean, I’ve seen them in the movies with the big old bulky head gear things and such, but really – who can afford something like that? Certainly not me! I’m sure many of you can relate to having to watch what you spend. So how about the next best thing? You got it! You can grab these virtual reality goggles for just $23.89 and get FREE shipping if you’re an Amazon Prime member. That’s a 40% discount off the regularly listed price of $40! That’s an AMAZING price drop!
- Light and humanization design. The VR Box 2.0 is much more comfortable compared to 1.0. High quality ABS and safe. The simplest way to access the virtual reality.
- Removable and stable storage. Ideal for 4.7-6 inches IOS Android smartphones.
- Slide front panel. For heat radiation and AR (Augmented Reality). You can put the wired headphone cable inside. Elastic T-shaped straps. Fit for people of different ages. No pressure and comfortable for long-time watching.
- Lens adjustment. Free to switch forward, backward, left, and right to catch the best position. Very useful, especially for people with poor eyesight. You won`t feel dizzy.
- Feels like watching 3D big TV. No other background, just the screen. Not let much light in. Not Google cardboard. Search and download VR video, games, movies from Google play, Apple app store, YouTube, etc. Package includes: 1 X VR Glasses 2.0
These things are pretty neat. At first glance, they do not seem like much at all – just a bulky eye mask. The reality is they are simply to use, pretty light weight, seem durable and work really well. I was skeptical of how well they would work because of how simple it is, but I must admit, I was impressed. I have a Samsung Note 4 phone, which is how you use these, by phone access. You open the front of the goggles by sliding out the side, put your phone in close them up and you’re ready to go. For me, since my phone is on the larger side, I did need to take it out of the case in order to fit it in. While it was a tight squeeze, it did fit and I was able to use the goggles with my phone.
The Virtual Reality part of it itself is quite entertaining. First, I tried it with just looking at my phone in general, which gave it a 3D look. Once I got a couple virtual reality apps though – “WOW” is all I can really say. It’s a really neat and fun experience. Unfortunately, my evaluation model did not come with the Bluetooth remote, and there are a few games that really need that remote to play with, but that`s not a big deal since it`s a cool add-on function you can get if you`re a gamer. Since I`m not a gamer, this option isn`t necessary for me, however, for my husband, he would need that feature. If you choose not to get the remote and want to watch a movie clip, I’d recommend changing your phone settings to prevent it from auto-turn off otherwise you will need to open it, press the button to get it back on and all that pain in the butt stuff. Aside from that, though (which isn’t a big deal really), this is a really cool gadget that would make a great gift for anyone. If I were purchasing knowing what I know now, I would invest the extra few bucks to get the remote as it would prove to be rather useful. Overall though, this is a great investment and well worth it!
Get Cash back
on this purchase by using TopCashBack
! Sign up here
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!