If you work out or simply just in the market for a good running belt, I have one I can suggest for you! Check out the Eazymate Fashion Running Belt - Stylish Travel Waist Pack with Zipper and Smartphone Pocket Fits Iphone 6 Plus, Samsung Note4. Great for Traveling and Sports. Multi-sizes for Women - Black! You can grab this one for just $19.99 + FREE shipping for Amazon Prime members. That`s a 50% discount off the regularly listed price of $39.99!
- FASHION AND USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: It`s not only a Running Belt, but also a chic and stylish Travel Waist Packs. It comes with smartphone pocket specially, and also a pocket with a key buckle, furthermore there are two pockets with zipper.
- SECURITY: Two pockets with zipper for security, you can your passport, smartphone, money, cards or wallet, or car keys in and zip up.
- MULTI-SIZE: The 6 INCH width is twice as wide as Flipbelt and other best selling running belts, Fits smart phones: iPhone 6 plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 4. S/M/X/XL sizes for your choices.
- COMFORTABLE: It is made from a high-quality blend of Spandex Lycra material that is soft as silk and it stretches.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Contact us for replacement or refund if you have any issue or even you don`t like it.
My Rating: â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜†
This is a really nice fashion running belt that is perfect to use while working out, jogging, walking, etc. Unlike other sports pouches, this one does not use a buckle to fit around your waist, rather it is more of a stretchy type material that just slips on to your waist. This can be a hit or miss because while I love the look and style, there`s no rubber sticky grip piece on the inside to help keep this up. Enough weight will pull it down and without a way to adjust it securely in place, will end up slipping down. So maybe adding so elastic or something to secure it would be a better suggestion for this. Aside from that though I love the style of it! The pouch features four small zip compartments that are perfect for holding a phone, ID, key, etc. - small items. These are small individual slots on the front of the belt. I love the way the zipper is designed because it`s discreet and small so it honestly is not very noticeable. I think it looks better than a standard zipper - at least for this product. There`s also a pocket with a keychain to specifically hold your keys. Overall I think this is nicely designed, durable and is pretty comfortable to wear. I would just like a more secure hold for around the waist and then this would be perfect to me!