- HAPPYMOON Kitchenware ERGO-COMFORT with its Beautiful Stainless Steel Elegant Design is a MUST HAVE for your kitchen
- DISCOVER Our Finest 8 Inch Blade, Forged From 3CR13 Stainless Steel , Superior Sharpness And Hardness, Slices Through Anything Like Magic!
- Well Balanced with it`s Ergonomically Engineered Handle is Comfortable For Long Extended Time Use
- ULTIMATE Multipurpose Kitchen Knife with PRECISELY BALANCED WEIGHT vs LENGTH preferred by most professional chefs
- HAPPYMOON Kitchenware ELEGANCE and QUALITY for exceptional Style, cutting performance, and durability
This chef`s knife is absolutely gorgeous with a nice quality blade - I won't even lie! You can feel the quality of the knife the moment you touch it. I love the fashionable and sleek design. I found the knife to be rather light weight, comfortable to grip, sharp, and easy to use. Using it, the index finger and thumb should be opposite each other on either side of the blade while the remaining three fingers are sort of loosely curled around the handle. Note that you should be gripping the knife mainly with the thumb and forefinger. If you find that you're tightly clutching the entire handle of the knife, just relax and loosen up. With practice you'll get used to this grip, and soon any other grip will feel very unnatural. Your non-knife hand is called your "guiding hand," and its job is to hold the food to keep it from sliding around on the cutting board. This puts it in a uniquely dangerous position. With the knife blade flying up and down, you need to keep those fingertips tucked safely away, while still being able to firmly hold the food. The grip called the â€œclaw grip, is done by keeping the fingers curled inward and gripping the food with the fingernails, the fingers stay out of harm's way. The side of the knife blade actually rests against the first knuckle of the guiding hand, which helps keep the blade perpendicular to the cutting board. Overall I found this stainless steel chef`s knife to be of very high quality, cuts well and just overall great presentation. I`ve tried many knives and this is definitely high ranking on my list as far as quality and function go.
FILED UNDER :
Sponsored Review -
Chef`s Knife By Happymoon Kitchenware #HappyMoonKitchenware #Review