Do you have a toddler or an infant and enjoy going out, but hate subjecting your little one to all the noise? Then the Baby Goodies Kids Noise Canceling Headphones
may be of some interest to you! You can grab a pair of these headphones for your baby from Amazon for just $15.99 on sale right now. That's a 54% discount off the regularly listed price of $34.95!
About the Product (from the company):
- Number #1 Noise Reduction Rating - our child noise ear reduction earmuffs have been tested and certified to be the number one noise reduction child protective headphones on the market today
- Ultra-Soft Padding & Comfortable- Baby Goodies noise canceling headphones uniquesoft padding design provides no pressure to your baby's head or ears thereby allowing your child an ultra-quiet experience
- Lightweight & Durable - this product is toddler tough and will affectively provide ear protection and noise reduction at sporting events, concerts, fireworks shows wedding receptions, movies and while dad is working in the garage.
- The Ultimate Ear Protection - your child's ears are extremely sensitive to noisewhen they are little. Our unique earmuffs completely cover your little ones earstotally preventing the noise from coming in, not only protecting your babies hearing but also helps your baby sleep better
- 100% money back guarantee- if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just give us a call and we will refund your money no questions asked
I was sent a pair of headphone to check out for my 4-year-old son, Jace, and he absolutely loved them! I wasn't sure if he'd care for them or be bothered by them, but I liked the idea because whenever we celebrate the 4th of July or New Years Eve/Day the fireworks are fun for him, but too loud and hurt his ears. The headphones fit perfectly on Jace as you are able to easily adjust the sizing. Unfortunately, they don't adjust large enough for adults though. My 10-year-old daughter tried them out, but unfortunately, they didn't fit her (she wanted to block out her little brother from bothering her!). As stated though, these are for infants to the toddler stage and they fit perfectly for that age and size range!
As far as the quality goes, these are pretty nice. The headphones are lightweight as to not be too heavy for your little one to wear and the padding around the ear is soft so it's comfortable to wear. While pressing the earpiece on my ear to see for myself (since I couldn't properly wear it) I could tell that while these do not block 100% sound out, you can still hear someone talking to you, but it majorly knocks the 'noise' of the sound down, if that makes sense. It's pretty hard to explain without you trying it yourself. However, the best way I could put it: I have had a headache all day which means every noise is just super sensitive with my head. With the headphones, I could tolerate my children speaking to me without that additional background noise interfering. Does that make sense?
As for Jace, he's been wearing the headphones on and off since getting them and thoroughly enjoying them. In particular, he likes to put them on and make loud noise at everyone else. Typical annoying little brother, but so adorable! Bottom line, the headphones are excellent quality, very well made, and seem to do the job they were meant to do. We can't wait until New Years Eve to thoroughly put these to the test!
Psst... Want to earn FREE gift cards to use towards your Amazon purchases? Join me on DealSpotr (share deals and coupons to earn points for Amazon) and Swagbucks (get paid to search and redeem for prizes and gift cards).
GET FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING WITH AMAZON PRIME ►►Check out more Amazon deals here.
Check out some Prime member exclusive benefits:
• New to Amazon Prime?
to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime
. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
• New to Amazon Family?
to sign up. With Amazon Family
, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.