- The details of how his predator befriended him and gradually increased the abuse over four years, threatening to kill his family if he told anyone.
- How his adoptive parents never showed him affection or understanding, but repeatedly bailed him out of trouble.
- Accounts of his robberies of restaurants, retailers, banks and armored vehicles and his involvement with the Whitey Bulger gang.
- His attempts to overcome his addictions to drugs and alcohol, including many periods spent in 11 different rehabilitation centers.
- How eight dreadful months in a Florida prison was the turning point that motivated him to successfully turn his life around.
About the Author
Check out some Prime member-exclusive benefits:
- PRIME MEMBERS:Go here for Free $35 Baby Box
- TRY PRIME FOR FREE: Click here to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
- STUDENTS with a .edu email address sign up to Amazon Prime using Amazon Student here - You will get FREE 6-Month Trial (Instead of 1) + 50% off prime membership
- AMAZON FAMILY DISCOUNT: Click here to sign up. With Amazon Family, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.