When you think about some of the most popular cocktails consumed each year around the world, it is impossible to separate the drink from the glass it is served in. Great cocktails are a combination of well-balanced alcohols and mixers, shaken well, and poured into the proper glass. Whiskey is always enjoyed in a low-ball glass. A martini is served in the classic long-stem, wide-brim glass. The best margaritas come in large glasses that would make even the smallest serving bowl look tiny by comparison. So when it comes to enjoying a Moscow Mule, why would you ever consider drinking it from anything other than a copper mug? Each of the drinks we just mentioned above are popular because they heighten the senses with immense flavors, enticing aromas, and the best possible presentation. More importantly, each of these drinks relies upon its glass to display its personality and story. What makes a copper mule mug so integral to the enjoyment of the Moscow Mule?
Copper mugs enhance your enjoyment of a Moscow Mule because it is ideal for maintaining the cool temperature of your drink, here’s why:
- Solid copper mugs have been used for centuries to enjoy cool drinks because its structure isolates the cool of the drink and the heat of your hand.
- First and foremost, copper mugs cool down immediately when your Moscow Mule hits the bottom.
- The copper walls of the mug insulate the drink, keeping it cool whether you’re enjoying it inside by the heater on a winter day or outside on a sunny summer day.
- The rim of a copper mug cools down instantaneously, offering a chilling sensation with every sip.
- Best of all, the copper handle insulates the heat from your hand and keeps it away from your chilly Moscow Mule.
- 4 pure copper mugs
- 4 premium designer coasters
- 4 pure copper straws
- 1 pure copper shot glass