- Doesn't take up counter space
- Easier to use (at least we think so)
- Much easier to keep clean (we just throw it in the dish washer when it needs cleaned)
- Doesn't use electricity (so it saves energy plus when the power's out, you can still open cans).
- Portable. If someone is helping in the kitchen and they're standing in front of the electric can opener, you're out of luck. But with the manual, you just take it wherever you can find a place to work.
Check out some Prime member-exclusive benefits:
- PRIME MEMBERS:Go here for Free $35 Baby Box
- TRY PRIME FOR FREE: Click here to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
- STUDENTS with a .edu email address sign up to Amazon Prime using Amazon Student here - You will get FREE 6-Month Trial (Instead of 1) + 50% off prime membership
- AMAZON FAMILY DISCOUNT: Click here to sign up. With Amazon Family, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.