1. Diaper bag Now that I have two kids, most of the time this tote is my diaper bag. Throw a zipper pouch inside with diapers/wipes, toss in all the snacks and toys and changes of clothes you might need for the day and you are good to go! Then, I just grab the zipper pouch of
2. Groceries You can fit so many groceries in here, even the awkwardly sized ones, like giant melons and huge bags of chips!
3. Picnic Not only can I fit a big old quilt in here, but some utensils as well!
4. Poolside Towels, , goggles, swimwear, etc. it will all fit in here! I can add a coordinating zipper pouch for sunscreen and I am set! Plus, you can personalize it with your name, initials or a cute phrase, so everyone knows that lounge chair you just set it on is YOURS.
5. Beach & Sand It is so fun to grab a bunch of our favorite toys, throw them in the tote and head to a sandy spot on the beach! The wipe clean feature of this tote makes it easy to fill with "dirty" things without worrying too much.
6. Errands Off for a day of returns, shopping, dropping things off at people`s houses, etc? Toss it all in the tote and carry it out to the car, then keep everything on the passenger seat next to you all organized and ready to go!
7. Laundry I love the handles. I am thinking folded laundry would look really swell inside this, too, especially since I don`t like to put it away. Maybe
8. Car In a dark or coordinated-to-your-interior color, this is the perfect catch all for your trunk. And if you need a bag while out and about, just empty it and use it!
9. Entry Catch-all Keep this at your house entry that
10. Teaching Teachers have so much to carry from papers to other school related work - this is a perfect gift for those awesome teachers you know!
11. Photography Our digital camera bag fits great in here along with any other props you want to take along to a photo shoot! It even has enough room to carry all my extra lenses!
12. Bridesmaid This would make such a cute gift for your bridesmaids. Pick a color or print that coordinates with your wedding, get it embroidered with her initals, and it is something she can use on the wedding day to catch all of her "gear" (shoebox, makeup bags, change of clothes, etc.) The best part, she`ll still be able to use every day after!
13. Sports Make this the perfect bag for cheering for your favorite team member from the sidelines or hauling their equipment to the field.
14. College Student Because it folds flat and is easily personalized, this makes a great graduation gift! Your college student can just keep it tucked away when not in use and pull it out for everything from a trip to the laundry room to a trip home for the weekend.
15. Tailgate Party SPIRIT COLLECTION! Football season is here! I can`t wait to pack my tailgate supplies in one of these. This would help haul all of the spirit gear and decorations!
16. Baby shower gift Any new mom would find this useful- get it embroidered with her last initial and put it by the door
17. Home Parties If you sell Scentsy or Pampered Chef, do craft shows, etc, wouldn`t it look cute to haul all of your wares into the place you are selling in one of these! Plus, it has HANDLES. You can throw it over your arm and still carry a crate or two in your hands!
18. Stuffed animal/toy storage I have used one of these to hold stuffed animals. They look so cute peeking out of the top, and it can also lend itself to lots of pretend play! Of course since having our 7 month old Jace, who is getting into everything I need a way to clean up his toy collection for play time - works perfectly!
19. Pitch ins There is no easier way to haul boxes of crackers, tupperwares full of cookies and my favorite serving trays to a friend`s house for a pitch in! You will look super prepared. Impress everyone. They`ll never know you just tossed it all in there on the way out the door.
20. Holiday gifts It goes without saying that it can be a little tricky to haul all of your beautifully wrapped presents to the family gathering. Every year, 31 comes out with one of these in a great holiday print!! No more present dropping here!
21. Sleepovers Taking your kids to grandma`s for the night? Forget the trash bag! Put all of their pillows, blankies, and favorite stuffed animals in here and you don`t risk dropping an armful of linens on the driveway! Not that I have ever done that or anything...
22. Day out with the Family Perfect for packing all of the things you need to head out for an adventure with the family. Just leave it in the car and grab the things you need as you hop out- a Frisbee, sunscreen, your purse, hats; they all just toss in and go.
23. Road trip "Suitcase" If you are taking the kids on a road trip, don`t even bother packing the real suitcase! Just pack the kids clothes in here, then when you put them in the dresser at the hotel, this can be your laundry basket!
24. On the boat Big enough to carry your life vests and towels, and even a tiny cooler full of frosty beverages down to the boat for a day of fun in the sun!
25. On the trail You can fit bike helmets for the whole family, portable bowl for the dog, snacks, even an air pump. The space is generous and it fits great in your trunk or the back of your van!
26. Guest room Embroider it with Welcome and keep this in your guest room full of extra things your guest might need: towels, washcloths, an extra pillow, a spare blanket. then, they can use them as needed and if they don`t need them, they are out of the way!
27. Craft room Fabric, scrapbooking, the possibilities are endless. My whole sewing machine fits in here!
28. Garage Great for big things like balls, a blanket or small tent for the baby, or your container of sidewalk chalk that you just want to haul out to the yard when needed.
29. Purse/tote organization Keep one on the top closet shelf with all of your lesser-used purses, totes, and evening bags. Then, when you need one pull the WHOLE basket down, instead of untangling a bunch of straps to find what you want!
30. Entry closet This looks great and fits great on the top shelf of a small entry closet to store anything you need- hats, umbrellas, tote bags, you name it.
31. Travel It`s so flat and light that it travels well in a large suitcase, and can perform lots of functions when you arrive. You can take it to market and who knows, maybe even carry a live chicken around in it. It`s just that versatile. See? Now don`t you think you need one? Or, don`t you love yours even more? I love the tote and how nice the quality is. It`s definitely durable and looks great! I love all the space and all the outer pockets. My son, Jace, can even enjoy teething on it - he likes the straps to be more specific. The list of possibilities is endless with this bag and definitely think it`s a great addition to a home or your life in general!