PAW Patrol is on a roll with its hit live tour!
It's the day of the Great Adventure Bay Race between Adventure Bay’s Mayor Goodway and Foggy Bottom’s Mayor Humdinger, but Mayor Goodway is nowhere to be found. PAW Patrol to the rescue! Ryder summons Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma and Everest to rescue Mayor Goodway and to run the race in her place.
WHERE: UNO LAKEFRONT ARENA
WHEN: October 19 – 21
Friday, October 19
Saturday, October 20
10AM, 2PM & 6PM
Sunday, October 21
12PM & 4PM
Ticket Prices: $21, $28, $45, $68 (Gold Circle) & $134 (VIP) (Prices subject to change. Additional fees may apply.)
Be a VIP – Very Important Pup! The VIP package includes a premium seat, special gift and exclusive access to a Meet & Greet with three characters after the show. Each adult & child (aged 1 & up) must have a VIP ticket. (Not available for promotional use.)
Tickets are on sale at the UNO Lakefront Arena Box Office and through Ticketmaster.
PAW Patrol Live! supports military families. In honor of your sacrifice, present your Military I.D. at the box office to receive a $5 savings on each ticket purchased! Some restrictions apply. It’s our way of saying “thank you”!
- Which PAW Patrol pup is the youngest?
Zuma is the youngest pup—he is five years old!
- How do the Pups know when Ryder is calling them to the Lookout for a mission?
Their Pup Tags glow!
- What is Chase allergic to?
Cats and feathers.
- Where do the Pups gather to get their mission from Ryder?
- How old is Ryder?
Ryder is 10 years old.
- Where do the Pups and Ryder live?
The PAW Patrol lives in Adventure Bay.
- Which pup’s Pup Pack opens to reveal wings for high-flying adventure?
- Which PAW Patrol character drives a high-tech ATV that can turn into a jet ski or snowmobile?
- True or false: The pups have had rescue missions in places such as the icy tundra, the rainforest, the jungle, the desert, and the savanna!
- True or false: The PAW Patrol helps all kinds of animals, people, and even aliens from outer space.
- Mayor Goodway has a rivalry with the mayor of the neighboring town. What is the name of the neighboring town’s mayor?
- Which character can the PAW Patrol pups usually find out by Seal Island?
Wally the Walrus.
- True or false: The PAW Patrol once saved Christmas by helping Santa deliver his presents and find his runaway reindeer.