I am 28 years old and am always looking for ways to improve my life as far as health and fitness go. It can be a struggle, especially if you are not motivated. While I have not tried it, I have heard a great deal about Fitness & Mindset Online Coaching.
Fitness Mindset Online Coaching
, a personalized fitness program created by Dan Nguyen, is custom catered to help those who feel they don’t have the time or resources to commit to a regular workout schedule. This program is conducted completely online, accessible 24/7 from anywhere, and helps clients bring physical fitness out of the gym and into the home. In order to provide clients with a fitness program specially designed to meet their demands and fit into even the busiest of schedules, my fitness mindset coaching program is conducted exclusively online through exercise videos, one on one skype calls, and meditation audios. Through his own experiences as a physical trainer Dan Nguyen realized that the key to sustainable, long-lasting results requires just as much mental as does physical. This customized online fitness and mindset coaching program is being provided to clients at a fraction of the cost of hiring a personal trainer and is guaranteed to fit into even the busiest of schedules and meet each individual client’s specific needs.
Why Fitness Matters
There are countless physical and emotional benefits that come with health regimens, and every client has a different reason for taking a more active role in their health. Some of the most common reasons are:
- “I want to stay healthy longer and give myself the best chance at fighting diseases.”
- “I want a more active and exciting lifestyle.”
- “I want to get healthy and start a family.”
- “I want to look and feel better.”
- “I’ve seen others lose weight and I know I can, too.”
These are great long-term goals to have, but it will take more than a gym membership to achieve them. Mindset coaching can help change the way you think about fitness, making it easier to follow through with exercise regimens.
What Makes This Program Different
- Availability. This is a big factor. The program is available 24/7, giving you the freedom to exercise on your own schedule and achieve your targeted results.
- Individualization. Every program is designed to reflect the type of care each client needs the most, and based on e-mails and responses with our coaches, these can be customized further to enhance your experience.
- Price. For $197 a month, fitness and mindset clients are granted access to the full spectrum of services this website has to offer. Compared to hiring a personal trainer, fitness mindset coaching offers the same attention and personalization at a fraction of the cost.
- Time. Scheduling time with a personal trainer is a big commitment. They often have strict time slots for their clients, which can be skewed by traffic and other unforeseen factors, leading to wasted time. This program is unique because there is no commitment, no traffic, and no conflicting schedules. This saves you time and energy, which can be put to better use achieving your fitness goals.
- Mindset Coaching. The mind is the foundation of the body. Our mindset is how we view our goals and our ability to achieve them. Our emphasis on mindset and personalization ensures that our clients feel good about their progress, are aware of their goals, and are motivated to reach them. The mindset technique identifies the barriers and mental blocks, and helps you overcome them. Anybody can help you workout, but if you want to unlock the countless health benefits of exercise, you must start with the mind.
- Sustainability. When clients face the challenge of making a lifestyle change, they realize the initial inspiration isn’t enough to sustain long-term results. Unlike fad-diets and pill crazes, fitness mindset coaching provides clients with visible and long-lasting results, and with this program, you can achieve these results on your own time.
As I said, I have not personally tried this program, but it sounds amazing. I love the fact that it is more affordable than other programs. Of course, I’d love to hear your thoughts of the program as well! Have you tried them? What did you like and dislike about it?
FILED UNDER :
Sponsored Post -
Fitness & Mindset Online Coaching #Fitnessmindsetcoach