Why Fitness MattersThere are countless physical and emotional benefits that come with health regimens, and every client has a different reason for taking a more active role in their health. Some of the most common reasons are:
- “I want to stay healthy longer and give myself the best chance at fighting diseases.”
- “I want a more active and exciting lifestyle.”
- “I want to get healthy and start a family.”
- “I want to look and feel better.”
- “I’ve seen others lose weight and I know I can, too.”
What Makes This Program Different
- Availability. This is a big factor. The program is available 24/7, giving you the freedom to exercise on your own schedule and achieve your targeted results.
- Individualization. Every program is designed to reflect the type of care each client needs the most, and based on e-mails and responses with our coaches, these can be customized further to enhance your experience.
- Price. For $197 a month, fitness and mindset clients are granted access to the full spectrum of services this website has to offer. Compared to hiring a personal trainer, fitness mindset coaching offers the same attention and personalization at a fraction of the cost.
- Time. Scheduling time with a personal trainer is a big commitment. They often have strict time slots for their clients, which can be skewed by traffic and other unforeseen factors, leading to wasted time. This program is unique because there is no commitment, no traffic, and no conflicting schedules. This saves you time and energy, which can be put to better use achieving your fitness goals.
- Mindset Coaching. The mind is the foundation of the body. Our mindset is how we view our goals and our ability to achieve them. Our emphasis on mindset and personalization ensures that our clients feel good about their progress, are aware of their goals, and are motivated to reach them. The mindset technique identifies the barriers and mental blocks, and helps you overcome them. Anybody can help you workout, but if you want to unlock the countless health benefits of exercise, you must start with the mind.
- Sustainability. When clients face the challenge of making a lifestyle change, they realize the initial inspiration isn’t enough to sustain long-term results. Unlike fad-diets and pill crazes, fitness mindset coaching provides clients with visible and long-lasting results, and with this program, you can achieve these results on your own time.