Exclusive Coupon Code for 30% Off Microbiome Plus Probiotics and Prebiotics:Code: 30offMom Hurry, expires Jan. 15, 2017 Valid for I and 2 Month Supplies.
Why Take Probiotics?Trillions of beneficial bacteria swarming your gut aid in the digestion of food as well as keep your metabolism in check. Common species include Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Various everyday factors can cause an imbalance in the gut economy; they fuel the growth of the bad bacteria whereas wipe out the good ones. Luckily, you can restore the normal gut microbiome by supplementing probiotics, which are healthy live bacterial cultures. As per Hippocrates, "all disease begins in the gut." A healthy gut is a secret doorway to a healthy mind and body. Increasing research done on probiotics shows that these health-promoting microbes not only serve as emerging treatments for a myriad of ailments but also guard against contracting an illness in the first place.
Probiotics affect more than just gut health!Some of the health benefits include:
- Regulate bowel movements and assist in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients
- Ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Treat inflammation and ulcers in the large bowel, a condition called ulcerative colitis
- Provide relief in antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- Boost the immune system and ward off cold and flu
- Burn your belly fat
- Lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and optimize your heart functions
- Thwart and treat vaginal yeast overgrowths
- Improve your blood sugar levels
- Augment the levels of the happy neurotransmitter, called serotonin and aid in conquering mood disorders like depression
- Protect your skin against photoaging
- Help with acne, rosacea, and skin allergies
Microbiome Plus+ GI Probiotics offer most of the above-listed benefitsOur probiotic contains Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 that has proven to be safe and well tolerated. Quality is what matters to us. Our supplement is not stuffed with a gigantic list of unknown and probably harmful ingredients. Our combo of probiotic and prebiotic is specifically adept at reducing gut inflammation, and relieving IBS symptoms.
reuteri NCIMB 30242 is highly beneficial for cardiac health. It uniquely exhibits bile salt hydrolase activity that increases bile acid levels (bile acids play an essential role in eliminating cholesterol from the body) and thus, lowers the bad cholesterol (LDL-C) levels.  For this reason, experts now recommend L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 for reducing the blood cholesterol levels.If you are enduring high blood pressure issues, you can expect a drop in your blood pressure with the use of our probiotic. L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 maintains optimal vitamin D levels; low levels of this vitamin might be the smoking gun behind the escalating blood pressure levels.  To boot, women who experience vaginal yeast infections more frequently, appear to benefit from our distinctive brand, which prevents the yeast from sticking to the vaginal wall and thus fend off the unwelcome guests. 
reuteri also provides a solution to the nasty dental problems, a quality not demonstrated by all probiotics.