As y`all can tell, I spend a lot of time on my blog and at home. When working on the blog I want to be as comfortable as possible. And honestly, I`m usually in my pajama pants and a comfy t-shirt to write everything up. Well lucky for me, Snorg Tees
has some cool shirts and sent me one for my collection and they`re offering a shirt to one of you to win!
has a variety of T-shirts with various graphics and phrases on them. Most of them I find are rather humorous! I received the "Gimme Some Sugar
" Shirt and the shirts fit great and feel great! I`m wearing my shirt right now actually as I write up this review! I find that the shirt itself is actually pretty comfortable. I can move comfortable and I feel as if my skin can breathe threw the material. Which would probably be because the shirts are 100% cotton.
Now along with my reviews, I tell y`all I will give my honest opinion. Well originally I was sent the wrong T-Shirt. It was the correct size, but wrong style. Since I was giving a review, I did want to see how the company would handle the situation. Now in all honesty, I thought the response was a bit slower than it should have been, but to give them the benefit of the doubt, they probably were very busy. When they did respond they offered to let me to keep the mistaken shirt and re-send out the correct shirt. Which once they said they were going to do so, they did so quickly. So I will give them props for correcting their error. Mistakes happen, how they`re handled is what`s important to me!
Want a unique shirt?Head over to Snorg Tees
and get one! They`re only $14.95!
T Shirt of Choice from Snorg Tees
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Snorg Tees (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.
- 1 entry - Subscribe to Snorg Tees Newsletter
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Â Â Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends February 26, 2010