1. Low-Carb Keto Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden-brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.
2. Keto Meat Lovers Pizza:
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese and Almond Flour (or Coconut Flour if using) in a microwaveable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir, then microwave on HIGH for further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, salt, herbs, spices or flavorings, mix gently.
- Place in between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper and roll into a circular pizza shape. Remove the top baking paper/parchment.
- Make fork holes in the crust base to ensure it cooks through nicely.
- Slide the baking paper/parchment with the pizza base, on a baking tray (cookie tray) or pizza stone, and bake at /425F for 12-15 minutes, or until brown.
- To make the base crispy and sturdy, flip the pizza over (onto baking paper/parchment) once the top has browned.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and add all the meat and toppings you like. Make sure any meat is already cooked as this time it goes back into the oven just to heat and melt the cheese. Bake again at 425F for 5 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!
3. Paleo Friendly Pizza Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 425° with a rack in the top third. In a large bowl, whisk together Almond Flour, Baking Powder, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Olive Oil and pour into dry ingredients. Stir until a dough forms. Transfer dough to a piece of parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment on top and roll dough to ¼-inch thick. Remove top piece of parchment and discard.
- Slide bottom parchment paper with crust onto a baking sheet. Bake until crust is lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust, leaving a ½-inch border. Top with mozzarella followed by vegetable toppings and return to oven. Bake until cheese is melted, and crust is golden, about 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and broil until cheese is golden, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes before serving.
4. Cauliflower Crust:
5. Gluten and Dairy-Free:
- In a large bowl, place the warm water, Olive Oil, and Honey and whisk to combine well. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let it sit for about 5 minutes, until foamy. Whisk in the egg. Add the salt and 1½ cups (180 g) of the tapioca flour and whisk until a smooth, sticky batter forms. Switch to a spatula or wooden spoon and stir in the Almond Flour, and then stir in the remaining tapioca flour.
- Dust your hands with a little tapioca flour and press the dough into a ball, kneading it a bit to get any floury bits mixed in. Return the ball of dough to the bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and set it in a warm place for 45 minutes. Then place the bowl of dough in the oven, which is just a little above room temperature). Place a pizza stone or large overturned rimmed baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 375°F.
- Place a large sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface, and, with lightly tapioca floured hands, transfer the ball of dough to the parchment. Pat the dough out into a circle about 12 inches in diameter, pushing out toward the edges. Brush the top of the dough with a little bit of olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of Mineral Salt.
- Carefully transfer the parchment with the dough onto the pizza stone or sheet pan and bake for 8 minutes. Remove the dough from the oven and add your desired toppings. Return to the oven and for about 5 minutes more and serve fresh!
6. Perfect Paleo Pizza:
- In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and honey in warm water. Let stand until super foamy and doubled in size.
- Make your dairy-free fresh mozzarella. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until completely smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat, whisking constantly. When it's thickened, whisk another minute, then transfer to a jar and chill while you continue with the recipe.
- Once your yeast has fully bloomed, make the pizza dough. With the dough blade fitted on your food processor, combine Almond Flour, cassava flour, Arrowroot, Salt, and Olive Oil in the food processor bowl and process until smooth.
- Once the dough has risen for 60-90 minutes and has increased in size, preheat oven to 500º F and insert a baking sheet upside down on the lowest rack. Divide dough into equal halves. Scrape one half onto a sheet of parchment paper and cover with cassava flour. Pat out into an even circle about 1/2" thick.
- Spread half of the tomato sauce on the pizza dough, leaving a thin crust. Add Paleo fresh mozzarella to your liking and grind fresh Black Pepper over the mozzarella. Also, sprinkle with dried oregano. Slide the parchment paper (with the pizza) onto an upside-down baking sheet then carefully slide the parchment paper (with the pizza) onto the preheated upside-down baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crust begins to brown. Remove from the oven by carefully pulling parchment with the pizza onto a cool baking sheet using tongs. Sprinkle with fresh Basil Leaves randomly over the pizza. Cut into wedges and serve while hot and crispy.