Image of the 2016 Interagency Annual Pass
All active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification [can get a National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands pass for FREE. Military members must present their Common Access Card (CAC) and dependents must present a Dependent ID Card (Form 1173) when requesting their pass. grab this