Remember yesterday I wrote a post about a new site you can earn money on for reviewing music? Well I`m finding it`s a quick and easy way to earn SOME money and wanted to share some tips with you on how to make more money off SlicethePie.
For those of you who don`t know SlicethePie is a site where you get paid to review music! How fun is that? Listening to new songs and getting paid for your opinion on them. You judge them in your mind when you`re listening to them so why not let the artists know how you honestly feel?
So here`s some tips to help you earn the most of your account:
- Write a longer, more in depth review and get paid a higher amount of money per review. Write a nice review and get paid more per review. You get paid between 6 to 20 cents per review on average. That may not seem like a lot of money, but it adds up fast and each song averages 3 to 4 minutes. You can review everything from hip hop to pop to hard rock to heavy metal to ballads.
- Making more money through higher ranksAs you review more music, you move up in the ranks as a scout and you can make more money that way. Simply review as much music as you can and include at least 3 to 5 paragraphs in your reviews. You will make more money that way.
- Refer your friends.
Offer this opportunity to your friends and give them this great chance to make more money. You will also make even more money in terms of referrals and a percentage of what they make as a scout. It is a win win situation. How many times have you heard that? In this case it is true, you really will make money if you get good at writing reviews.I hate to say it but it does have the potential to be your number one income generator, if you want it to be.
How do I get paid?
As you are only mainly listening to the intro of the song, this is the best place to write about.
- What did you think of the intro?
- Was it a good length?
- Did it blend into the song?
Write about the vocals
- Were they in tune?
- Did they go with the music?
- Did it need more or less power?
Write about the music
- Was the volume ok?
- Was it well worked?
- The guitar played well?
- Do you think it will make the showcase?