Linkshare.com is one of the biggest affiliate services provider for e-commerce and online businesses all around the world. They are currently known as Rakuten Affiliate Network and they have been voted as the best affiliate network for 3 consecutive years. The Rakuten Linkshare Corporation was first launched in 1996 by Stephen Messer and Heidi Messer and their Headquarters is located in New York City. Some of the most popular brands in the world are also their clients which including Walmart, Viator, Macyâ€™s and Sportscraft. Linkshare provides opportunities for both Advertisers and Publishers to grow their online businesses and generate profits by becoming their member.
HOW DOES IT WORK
You can either join Linkshare as an Advertiser or a Publisher depending on how you want to grow your business. Advertiser account requires you to create your own affiliate program if you want to market your products over the internet. Publisher account is for those who do not want to invest and are looking to generate income by marketing products offered by clients on the Linkshare network. For each sale delivered through your website, you will get commission and the amount varies from company to company. Before signing up for a publisher account you need to understand some basic concepts about how publishers work and become successful on Linkshare. In order to become a publisher, you should own a website that generates regular traffic and people visit it regularly. If your website or blog gets daily traffic then you can turn it into a revenue generating website by joining Linkshare as a Publisher and apply for different affiliate programs listed on the Linkshare network. You should only apply for those programs that can engage your website visitors and are somehow related to the content of your website in order to generate maximum sales from your ads. If you donâ€™t know what this whole thing means then you should try to learn a few basic things about affiliate marketing. All you have to do is to join the most suitable affiliate programs available and display their ads on your website. Now when a visitor clicks your banner ads and buy something on the clientâ€™s website, you will get commission on each sale produced by your ad. And all the banners are provided by the client themselves.
HOW DO THEY PAY
Linkshare pays through Check or Direct Deposit which should come off as a great news to the publishers all around the world because this means you can be paid wherever you are. You just need to have an International bank account or a Foreign currency account which is not really hard to get hold of in any country. So those people who always felt isolated because their countries do not support some specific payment gateways can now rejoice because they can now earn big time with Linkshare, provided of course that they have a website or a blog that gets regular visitors. You will be paid whenever you reach a certain payment threshold which you can specify yourself when applying for a publisher account. However, you will have to wait for the commission returning period which can vary from 30 to 60 days. Bit it does not matter as long as you are getting paid on time.
If you have a website or even a blog that you update regularly and you are getting a good amount of visitors then you should definitely consider to become an affiliate at Rakuten linkshare network. It will not only help you boost your online business and websiteâ€™s profits but will provide you a permanent source of income that you can always rely on. You could take advantage of being affiliated with the most popular brands in the world and put their ads on your website to grab the attention of your visitors and earn good commissions on every sale that occurs from those banners. Do apply for it and share this opportunity with your fellow webmasters and bloggers.
More useful blogger resources:
- Move your site to WP Engine in less than 30 minutes
- How to Price Projects – WP Engine Webinar for Developers
- How Site Speed Affects Your Business
- 10 Ecommerce Tips for Summertime Profit
- Ecommerce on WordPress: Getting Started
- Cleaning Tips for WordPress Optimization
- TypePad to WordPress Conversion Moves all of your content including images, multimedia files, permalink addresses, comments, authors, keywords, & categories.
- Is your site legally safe? If not, this is what you need
- Read how your Question & Answer site will earn money for you
Web Hosting & Tools:
- WordPress Hosting – $5/mo
- Squidix – Shared Hosting – From $4.95/M
- Get a stunning personal website by Workfolio starting at $8.50/mo includes domain.
- websitesin5.com – DIY website builder. FREE 10-day trial.
- A stunning responsive carousel image slider plugin.
- WordPress Grid Plugin
- Boost Your Traffic and Leads Using Marketing Giveaway Plugin
- Premium WordPress Themes
- Create eBay style auctions site with WP Auction Software
- Advertising on your site made easy with WPAdcenter
- A WordPress messaging plugin that lets users message each other
- WordPress YouTube Video Plugin that lets you add videos from your YouTube channel
- A handy WordPress weather widget
- A user-friendly and light WordPress member list plugin.
- An advanced WordPress support ticket plugin