- FREE: Complete your simple federal tax return for free using this online product. (State returns are an additional fee.)
- EASY: It`s so easy to just enter all your info online.
- LOCAL: With over 11,000 locations nationwide, there is an H&R Block that is convenient for you. So, if you do have any questions, you can talk to a "real" person.
- NO OUT-OF-POCKET: When filing your Federal or State taxes you can use a Refund Anticipation Check to pay for your tax preparation fees without having to pay up front. It`s a convenient way to get your refund.
- PROFESSIONAL: You have access to support, tax advice, articles, a community, tax calculator and other online resources--so you have all the answers (and information) you need, right at your fingertips.
I`ve spoken with many of you, who are wrangling your way through taxes--it really is a "taxing" process! It`s just nice to know that you have professional advice available, and that the available solutions are designed to meet every person`s individual needs!
So, which tax solution do you prefer? What has your experience been? And, have you also checked out TurboTax?