This week marks National Consumer Protection Week which aims to educate consumers about how they can make better decisions to defend themselves against threats. One of the leading concerns for consumers is identity theft â€“ a problem that affects more than 11 million Americans each year costing over $18 billion to consumers and enterprises.
For any stories that youâ€™re working on about National Consumer Protection Week or identity theft protection in general, I hope that you will consider includingÂ TrustedIDâ€”the nationâ€™s most comprehensive identity protection and privacy service. TrustedIDâ€™s award winning products include:
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â IDEssentialsÂ for individuals and families to safeguard credit and help detect and stop identity theft before it happens.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â CreditLockÂ to ensure that consumers credit cards are not available to third parties without expressed permission.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Data Breach Response ServicesÂ for companies, government agencies and organizations who wish to protect employees, customers, and members following a data breach.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Mail and data broker opt outÂ services to ensure consumer privacy.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Reputation managementÂ for consumers and businesses.