- Kinship Care Subsidy Program (KCSP) - Provides cash assistance for eligible children who reside with qualified relatives other than parents.
- Family Independence Temporary Assistance Program (FITAP) - Provides temporary cash assistance to families in need.
- Strategies to Empower People Program (STEP) - Assists FITAP recipients with educational, training, and work related activities designed to lead to employment and self-sufficiency.
- Individual Development Account Program (IDA) - Matched savings account program for low-income families seeking to purchase their first home.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) - The nation`s largest tax credit for low- to moderate-income workers. Free income tax assistance services available throughout Louisiana.
- Disability Determinations Services Program (DDS) -Provides benefits to disabled individuals under Title II (Disability Insurance Benefits) and Title XVI (Supplemental Security Income).
**If you have any information for another state for this topic please share it & I will add it to the list under the appropriate state.