If you're in need of assistance with your animal or pet care, try some of these sites. Whether financial, medical, food, etc.
- Brown Dog Foundation - Sometimes valid in other states as well
- AAHA Helping Pets
- Angels 4 Animals
- Ashleys Fund
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Care Credit
- IMOM -Funding for veterinary assistance in life-threatening emergencies
- Red Rover - he LifeLine Grant Program provides funding to Good Samaritans, animal rescuers, non-profit organizations and pet owners to help them care for animals in life-threatening situations.
- The Magic Bullet Fund
- The Pet Fund
- Zach Memorial Fund
- CorgiAid Provides financial assistance to owners and rescuers of corgis and corgi mixes for veterinary care
- LabMed Provides financial aid to injured or ill rescued labs
- Labrador Life Line Assist eligible Labs, owned or in rescue, with medical treatment, transportation needs, boarding costs, or other special needs that will enable the Lab to find a home and to live out its life surrounded by people who love it
- Labrador Harbor Provides charitable funds to owners or rescues that directly benefit the immediate physical well-being of Labrador Retrievers
- Pit Bull Rescue Central Provide medical treatment to needy Pit Bulls within certain guidelines
- Special Needs Dobermans Provide assistance to eligible Doberman owners and rescuers
- WestieMed, Inc. Distribute financial aid to owners of injured or ill rescue Westies
**If you have any information for another state for this topic please share it & I will add it to the list under the appropriate state.