Get Free Government-Supported Phones & Minutes through these companies. Keep in mind you most likely will need to provide proof of receiving food stamps or are low income for these programs. Just read the info on each site carefully before mailing it off.
- Alaska Communications (Alaska)
- Assist Wireless (Arkansas, Maryland, and Oklahoma)
- Assurance Wireless
- Budget Mobile (Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada and Rhode Island)
- Care Wireless (Illinois)
- Cintex Wireless (Arkansas, Maine, Maryland, Rhode Island or West Virginia)
- i-Wireless (Ohio)
- Terracom Wireless (Oklahoma, Arkansas, West Virginia, Maryland, Iowa, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Texas, Wisconsin and West Virginia)
- True Wireless (Arkansas, Maryland, Oklahoma, Rhode Island and Texas)
- Wireless for Hope (Arkansas and Lousiana)
Yourtel Wireless (Kansas, Illinois. Missouri, Oklahoma, Washington, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Maine) **If you have any information for another state for this topic please share it & I will add it to the list under the appropriate state.