Ladies, we all know the deal when it comes to make up removal.
Sometimes, after a long day, the last thing we want to do is put chemicals on our skin and scrub our make-up off. Coconut oil to the rescue! Using coconut oil as a natural make-up remover is a great option. Making these incredibly simple make-up remover pads will make your end-of-the-day routine a breeze! We used lavender Castile Soap, but if you use unscented soap, you can also customize your make-up removal pads with a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
What You’ll Need
- Place cotton pads in your glass jar.
- In a small bowl, mix the fractional coconut oil and castile soap (and essential oil) together.
- Pour the mixture over the cotton pads.
- Press down on the pads so the soap and coconut oil can evenly absorb into them.
- Pour distilled water over pads, just enough wet the pads.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake (this helps to evenly distribute the liquid over the pads).
How did yours turn out? Let us know in the comments! Get Cash back on this purchase by using TopCashBack! Sign up here for FREE!
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!