Police, firemen, paramedics must learn CPR
as part of their job. But most ordinary folks do not know CPR. When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning CPR is easy and you can do it online in about one hour.
Knowing when and how to use CPR can mean the difference between life and death. The 3-year old boy was extremely fortunate that officer Miller was near by and saved his life while four adults did not know what to do. Continue reading below to find out how you can get Free CPR + First Aid Training
• About 75 percent to 80 percent of all out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen at home, so being trained to perform CPR can mean the difference between life and death for a loved one.
• Approximately 90 percent of sudden cardiac arrest victims die before reaching the hospital.
• Correct CPR provided immediately after cardiac arrest can triple a victim`s chance of survival.
• Death from sudden cardiac arrest can be prevented. If more people knew CPR, more lives could be saved.
• Brain death starts to occur four to six minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest if no CPR and defibrillation occurs during that time.
CPR Test Center`s new initiative CPR Training for Everyone
aims to offer Free online CPR + First Aid education
to individuals who otherwise cannot attend traditional classroom courses. Participants can learn proper CPR techniques and procedures from any smartphone or computer anywhere in the world. There is no cost to take the online training course. Upon completion of the training course and certification test an official certification card will be offered. A purchase is not required.
Start training today at no cost and no obligations. Click to the CPR + First Aid Training Course
Interested in getting fit and healthy? Check these sites out: