What is Holistic Skin Care?
Herbs for Natural Beauty:
1. Aloe Vera:
5. Massage Oils:
More Holistic Skin Care:
- Dandelion: This vibrant edible plant has strong phytonutrients for your skin.
- Burdock: Burdock is a rich and detoxifying herb that is perfect when cleansing.
- Calendula: This delightful bloom is stacked with plant nutrients like Flavonoids and Carotenoids.
- Comfrey: Comfrey is rich in skin promoting properties and can be used in natural DIY products like compresses.
- Lavender: Lavender is the sweet flower beloved in Aromatherapy. It can be utilized with a carrier oil for a floral massage.
- St. John's Wort: This yellow flower can also be infused with Carrier Oils and is useful for various wellness purposes.
- Marshmallow: Marshmallow is useful for all beauty purposes including hair & skin. It's notoriously rich in Flavonoids and Polysaccharides.
- Yarrow: This perennial herb isn't difficult to grow. Also, all of its aerial parts can be used for Skin Care.
Also Read: 10 Essential Beauty Products for Summer 2019