- Comfort Rating: 5â€“6 (on a scale of 1â€“10, with 1 being the firmest)
- SmartSurface works to provide pressure relieving comfort and a balanced sleep temperature right at the sleep surface.
- 1" Serta pillow-soft foam contours the body to provide enhanced cushioning.
- 1" support foam combines gentle cushioning with extra support, for more firmness at the sleep surface.
- 0.5" cool twist gel memory foam helps move heat away from your body and reduces pressure points.
- DuoCore individually wrapped coils help isolate movements.
- 13" fitted-sheet pocket depth
- Designed and built in the USA
- Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation
- Serta standard (9") or low-profile (6") box spring (up to a $200 value)
- Queen has option of one- or two-piece box springs; king and California king come with two-piece box springs
- 20-year limited warranty
- Free White Glove delivery, which includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
About The Perfect Sleeper Mattress LineThe official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, Sertaâ€™s Perfect Sleeper line is designed to alleviate five common sleep problems: 1. Tossing and Turning The Perfect Sleeper is topped with soft fibers and Cool Twist gel memory foam, which contours to the body to eliminate pressure points and enhance cushioning. 2. Lack of Support Proper support throughout the night can reduce the odds of waking with aches and pains. An advanced support systemâ€”the DuoCore Individually Wrapped inner springâ€”provides essential support to muscles and joints. 3. Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold Cool Twist gel memory foam maximizes airflow at the sleeping surface, keeping sleepers cool even on summer nights. 4. Motion Transfer DuoCore individually wrapped coils inside the mattress help isolate movements. When you have to get up in the middle of the night, you wonâ€™t disturb your partner or the full glass of red fruit punch you sleep with. 5. Mattress Sag or Roll-Off Built to withstand years of sound slumber, Comfort Last construction resists mattress sag and roll-off, regardless of the sleeper`s body type.
|Split Queen||Low Profile||60``x79.5``x12``||Two 30``x79.5``x6``|
|King||Low Profile||76``x79.5``x12``||Two 38``x79.5``x6``|
|Cal King||Low Profile||72``x83.5``x12``||Two 36``x83.5``x6``|
About Serta In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta`s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless inner-spring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line "You sleep ON it, not in it" in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decadesâ€”as Serta innovated continuous inner springs, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathersâ€”the brand`s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.