I'm so excited about this fun little app I've just tried out! It's called Paribus, and it helps you get money back on online purchases from retailers like Amazon, Target, Macyâ€™s & more. Now, before you sign up there are definitely a few things I want you to know to make sure it works for you.
Here we go:
1. It's free.
2. You get rebates on potentially ANYthing you purchase online from participating retailers.
Here's how it works:
- Paribus basically finds a price drop on something you bought
- They notify the seller for you
- You get that money back in your account, less a 25% commission that is paid to Paribus
3. When you share Paribus on Facebook, you'll get up to 10% more off back in rebates, so you won't lose as much to their commission.
4. People are making quite a bit of money back from Paribus. (I've heard of readers getting up back $20 or more!)
5. You can use it without giving any information that you're not comfortable with. When I initially signed up, I realized Paribus asked for my Amazon login information AND bank info but I wasn't comfortable with sharing those. I did a little research, and here how to use Paribus without sharing any personal account information:
- Create a completely separate free
- Use that account for Paribus only
- After purchasing anything online, send the shipping confirmation email to that
- Paribus will be able to see that information
only,and will watch for price drops on anything you've purchased.
- Once they've seen a lower price, Paribus will send an email to the retailer asking for a refund for your account ~ the refunds come directly from the seller who you initially purchase through.
I signed up myself with a free