Tip: Buy, don’t sell. Ebay takes less of your commission from sales (10%) than Raise.com (15%).
1. All new members get $10 off of a $50 purchase.
When you sign up and use code adrewes at Raise.com, you receive $5 off of a $50 purchase.
2. Email alerts let you know when cards you want are available.
Tip: Buy those alerts cards immediately, since many often even disappear by the time you even received the email.
3. Sorting by the highest percentage off is the quickest way to search deals.
Tip: Gifted a card to someone? If something goes wrong, the 100-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee still applies, but only when the company is contacted by the card purchaser (you).
4. The Raise mobile app wallet makes organizing cards a breeze.
Tip: Accidentally delete a card? Never fear: You’ll still have the gift card numbers and pins in your account and email.
5. The best days to shop are Monday and Friday.
Tip: Check out the new “On Sale” cards featured at an added 1% off. Just click the “Buy Cards” tab, click “On Sale,” and apply the promo code at checkout.
6. Old Navy Gift Cards can also be used at Gap. Here’s why:
Tip: While Raise.com gift cards don’t expire, they are only guaranteed for 100 days (so buy only what you can use in that time).
7. Digital gift cards are delivered in minutes.
Tip: Some companies like Dave & Buster’s only offer physical cards deliverable by mail, so if you’re planning a birthday party, prepare to wait up to 3 weeks for cards to arrive (though they typically arrive in 2).
8. eGift vouchers can be spent in the store.
Tip: While Raise.com gift cards state no expiration date, spend the full amount and return whatever you don’t need for full store credit.
9. Multiple gift cards can be used in the same order.
Tip: We like to buy a little less than the total amount when possible, just so we don’t have to remember to use those cards later (it’s a bummer having $1.47 left on a JCPenney gift card).
10. Stacking coupons with cards saves the most.
Tip: Paribus is an app that shops for even better deals after the fact and rebates you the overage!
11. For every friend who signs up, users earn $5 more.