It’s beginning to look a lot like Valentine’s Day around here! Do you enjoy making crafts and projects? Dollar Tree
is seriously the best place to go if you want to make something nice but you`re on a budget; such as with this wreath!
1. Using wire cutters cut the blooms off of the bunches, leaving about an 1 1/2 stem.
2. Placing a dab of hot glue around base of bloom and down stem, work stems into the spaces in your wreath form.
3. Work your way around the top of the wreath evenly placing your flowers to form a base of roses.
4. Begin to fill in roses around your base of flowers, creating a full wreath. Alternate between hot pink and red for a nice contrasting effect.
5. After you have filled in your entire wreath, turn wreath over and using your wire clippers remove any of the ends of the stem sticking out.
6. Wrap with a wide ribbon, hang and enjoy!
Isn’t it sweet and pretty? I just love the pop of red on my door. It’s so simple and easy to make. Too easy? Maybe, but that’s the whole point! It doesn’t take much time or money to add some fun holiday touches to your home! Let me know if you!
???? Get Cash back on this purchase by using TopCashBack! Sign up here for FREE!
*Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!
???? Want to Save More Money? Try these out:
FILED UNDER :
Frugal Living -
DIY Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day Rose Wreath