Spotty faucets? How annoying! In our house it feel like we spend ALL day cleaning - particularly before guests are to arrive. All those hours of cleaning and guess what?! The next day you`re back at square one all over again! Ugh! Rather than buy fancy bathroom cleaners, I found a solution that costs around $1â€¦wax paper! The texture of wax paper helps scrub away any fingerprints and hard water stains. The wax also acts as a repellent, which means that my fixtures stay cleaner for longer.
- Clean your faucets as you normally would with a washcloth and warm water.
- Dry your faucets and fixtures completely.
- Tear off a sheet of wax paper (youâ€™ll want it about a foot long).
- Rub your dry faucets and fixtures with the wax paper. I like to fold the paper in half before I start scrubbing because itâ€™s more durable that way. You might feel kind of weird rubbing wax paper all over your faucets, but I promise this really works.
- The wax paper can leave behind a tiny bit of residue but a light polish with a soft, dry cloth will remove any visible wax from your fixtures and faucets.
- You`re done!