We have all heard the saying "nothing in life is free" but in this case, that couldn't be less true. Here is a complete list of 15 things that you should never have to pay for!
- Android Smartphones - New Android smartphones are released so often these days that the market has become saturated - and as a result, most models quickly fall to $0 (with new 2-year contracts) after a few months.
- MP3 Downloads - Getting a full album for free can be difficult, but with the number of music credit freebies we see bundled with Amazon deals, you should be able to amass a stockpile of credits to purchase a number of MP3 downloads that tempt you.
- A Month of Amazon Prime - While you can't get a full Prime subscription for free, Amazon is very generous when it fails to deliver packages on time to Prime users; if the store is even a few hours past its â€œguaranteed delivery date,â€ you can email customer service and Amazon will add an extra month of Prime to your account for free.
- Smartphone Apps - Free apps are everywhere. In fact, we round them up every day! And while some are more enticing than others, at some point even the typically expensive titles see a temporary price drop.
- Magazine Subscriptions - Companies want to know more about you so they can market to you. If you're willing to give up some information about yourself- like your career title or location - you can get a free year's subscription to a variety of magazines.
- Books - Besides going to the library - which is an obvious first place to start for free books - there are lots of ways to get free digital books.
- Anti-Virus Software - We regularly see both Newegg and Fry's Electronics offer free anti-virus software, to the extent that you could get away without ever paying for it.
- Movies and TV - While cutting the cable cord entirely isn't as easy as you might think, there are definitely ways to consume movies and TV without paying a cent. Naturally t, ere are free streaming sites like Hulu, and if you have an Amazon Prime subscription already, there's a wealth of content at your fingertips.
- Road Trips - If you want to take a drive across the country but haven't got any wheels and don't want to rent a car, there are websites like Auto Driveaway that will help you find a car to drive for someone who is moving and doesn't want to drive their own car.
- Photo Prints While they might not always come in the exact dimensions you'd like, you can pretty regularly find some sort of freebie photo print deal from the likes of Snapfish, Walgreens, and CVS.
- Dining Out with Kids - Many restaurants offer free meals for kids if they're accompanied by a paying adult. However, some do so only on certain nights, so it's worth checking MyKidsEatFree.com to find restaurants in your area that offer free kids' meals.
- Food for Everyone Else - There are restaurants that regularly offer deals for diners, so check your local food options before deciding on where to eat. While you might not be able to score freebies regularly enough to avoid ever paying for food, you can certainly get at least monthly free food and drinks!
- Birthday Treats - It's a given that your friends should buy your drinks on your birthday, but before you get to the bar, keep in mind that there are plenty of businesses that offer free things on your special day as well. Find these freebies HERE!
- Travel-Sized Toiletries & Grooming Products - Many health and beauty companies offer free samples, and like free magazines, you'll have to offer up some personal information to get the goods. Keep an eye out for free samples from Target and Walmart, as we often see complimentary toiletries and the like from these merchants.
- Shipping - While you can't always wait around for free shipping when a special promotion is on the table, everyday orders that aren't time sensitive can benefit from waiting for a shipping discount.
What are some things that YOU never pay for? Share below!