Create an Account

Save Houdini

SOME GOOD NEWS!! The doctor said the transfusion is sticking it looks like, which is GOOD. He is going to give him more blood and since we confirmed we want to press on, after last night and knowing he IS showing improving. The doctor also said he IS eating, very little, but he is. They're giving him a steroid to help fight off if it is FIP, Cancerous, etc. various items such as that in the mean time . He wants to treat the most probable causes (as everyone is recommending is done). So since we okayed it they're going forward with more blood work. If these transfusions are holding up he said there's a chance it's something in the bone marrow, which would be tested later to see if it's treatable or not. So he said continuing forward is going to probably be $2,000-$3,000. We got an extra $1,000 in care credit, by a miracle. We really need to achieve our goal with the $2,000 donation. I'm so happy to hear he has a chance and is still holding up. He's obviously no where near ready to be self sufficient, but improvements are always a plus, no matter how small! Keep praying and PLEASE keep sharing his story!

Follow his story on his donation page here: keep it updated as we get information, have photos, etc. 

If you're unable to donate, prayers and shares are also appreciated!!

XOX Signature
  • report post
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Please tell us why do you think this post or page is inappropriate:(*)
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

scissor divider

You may also like:


Add comment

Security code



Free Stuff



Never miss an update. Subscribe today!
Connect with us!

Disclosure Policy

This website was created and owned by Ashley & is based in the USA. While sometimes we do have posts that are internationally and worldwide, this is not often. Our target audience is in the USA so please keep this in mind when using this site. Please note that Closet of Free Samples does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation. Read More →